Dear Torsten

Good morning
I agree with these 7 rules.

***RULE 1: Always Study and Review Phrases, Not Individual Words
***RULE 2: Don’t Study Grammar
***RULE 3: The Most Important Rule-- Listen First
***RULE 4: Slow, Deep Learning Is Best
***RULE 5: Use Point of View Stories for Automatic Grammar
***RULE 6: Only Use Real English Lessons & Materials (Not Textbook English)
***RULE 7: Listen and Answer, not Listen and Repeat

i don´t know, for me how to learn English is to practice and practice with a Spanish-English dictionary at hand and always look more vocabulary and the correct way of pronunciation. of course is my way, maybe i am bad!!!

Hello everybody! I think that there are many ways of fast learning. For example, I learn many words by heart using vocabulary. I listen to music reading the lyrics of it on internet at the same time. You can be sure it helps very much to improve either your spelling, or your pronounciation, or your wordpower. I do that almost every day. Becides, I read professional books on English improving linguistic and professional skills at the same time. And finally the most efficent way of learning English, I think, is to communicate with English speaking people. I try to make new friends among them. The help is great and fantastic. This were my personal advices about how to learn English even faster. They are mostly based on my own experience. Thank you. Best regards Nara

Hi torsten:

as for me , i think I can learn english by lestening to music and watching films which language is english, by reading books and also by talking english with professional person

hi torsten ,
my way of learning english is by watching moveis on tv like starmovies or HBO and sometimes i read newspaper articles if only they are interesting…
from sara

hi torsten ,
my way of learning english is by watching moveis on tv like starmovies or HBO and sometimes i read newspaper articles if only they are interesting…
from sara

hi,
i do not have any exactly way to learn english now, but i think it takes time to learn anything. i am an Asian(Vietnamese person) so i know it will take me a long time to learn english and to use english fluently. only one way i can apply to study english now is practicing everyday. i do not have much time to practice all of the skills at one time, each day i practice one skill(listening or reading or writing skills). i do not live with anyone can speak english so i do not have chance to talk in english much. Do you have any exercise or something else for me to practice speaking skills?
i have been learning something more from this course. i have chance to review a lot of vocabularies and useful grammar. i will spend time to learn english everyday, i really want to use english effectively.

thank you so much

my teacher Torsten ,
first of all , when you love something ,you certainly get the way of how to reach it . I have been learning english since I got into university in 2006. it was really very difficult to me in how to deal with learning english ,but because I love it I discovered many ways to learn english fastly and efficiently ,such listening to audio,radio station ,listen to conversion,reading more books also praticing alot of grammar test especially in this website which help me alot to understant grammar better ,
great thank for every one help creating the website .
Regards
Anwer Alkabodi

Hi, Torsten, This is sinno. and I am really overjoyed to find that you really care to send every one lessons especially addressed to them.Thanks indeed.This is a great and fascinating method I believe.It makes me feel sort of self important, you know;calling me by my name , addressing me, and interrogating me on whether I read them or not.these are things that may give everyone impetus to move forward.I just try not to miss any teaching message.Thanks again and thanks a million.
By the way,I have a question. How do we make questions with 2nd,third and so on. I’m not sure you’ll understand me.but let me elaborate on that. suppose the police asked you a question that you’d answer this way. " I was the third to enter the room. " what would that question be? Where did you come to enter the room? or mightbe, where did you enter the room? When did you enter the room? in which order did you enter the room? or what… This is really bothering me. because it’s been years since I tried to find the answer but I have come to nothing.

Hi, Torsten, This is sinno. and I am really overjoyed to find that you really care to send every one lessons especially addressed to them.Thanks indeed.This is a great and fascinating method I believe.It makes me feel sort of self important, you know;calling me by my name , addressing me, and interrogating me on whether I read them or not.these are things that may give everyone impetus to move forward.I just try not to miss any teaching message.Thanks again and thanks a million.
By the way,I have a question. How do we make questions with 2nd,third and so on. I’m not sure you’ll understand me.but let me elaborate on that. suppose the police asked you a question that you’d answer this way. " I was the third to enter the room. " what would that question be? Where did you come to enter the room? or mightbe, where did you enter the room? When did you enter the room? in which order did you enter the room? or what… This is really bothering me. because it’s been years since I tried to find the answer but I have come to nothing.

how many parts of speech

Hi!
I think, many world in french are used in english. I want to ask you: what are the trick for to know it. For example: Admit in french means admettre . I think , it help me because I know a bit of french. and I live in french spoke coutry.
bye

hello everybody!!!
First of all I want to say that if you want to do something you will do it Just you should really want it by heart.
I used my methods in my lessons

1. I played some games in English every day ( I write some words in a peace of paper and began to write a story using these words)
  2. Every day I take an English time it means I begin to thing to speak just in English with myself and if i don’t know word I find it in dictionary. If I lose that day I learn 20 English words from dictionary.
  3. Watching TV it is good but the best way it is reading .
  4. I go to the conversation clubs in my country.
    An there are lots of thing to learn English but as I said first is desire.

Sir, I want to a good english man but my weak is, am not say an good english. and not spelling it perfectly. So what shall i do. My Master of the office every time just rebook me that you are uneducated men. Please show my right way.

Dear Torsten,

The point of conversation is understand each other. What I’ve been doing to improve my English (speaking) is I usually speak to myself in English. I speak what I think, I speak what I’m going to do and I speak all things in English. It improves my English (speaking) but the weakness in this method is I have no respond from others so I don’t know I do right or wrong. When I speak to myself I have never thought about translating. I just let it flows through my mouth and keep up speaking.

I realize that I have no much vocabulary. When I found a new word I open the dictionary and try to make an interesting phrase for myself. Usually it has a connection with my situation, so I can remember it easily.

I watch a movie that I’ve ever seen without translation text.

Always focus on what I’m doing and you’re right the keys of the success is consistency.

That’s my experience and I look forward for your next tips to improve my English.

Thank you very much and best regards,

i should listen more and practice everyday and every night and use simple language

Hello Bluebird,

Every day (a two word expression) means daily/each day.
Everyday ( a one word expression) actually just means ordinary or commonplace.