How good is your English?

Hi Torsten!
I don’t know at which level I’m now. Maybe it’s beginner one, I think.

Hello Turat;

Please, Don’t ever get depressed.
In every day of life we learn, for learning never finishes.

You are smart and will continue till you feel confident with your English level, then you will feel the sweetness of success feelings.

You are still young, you can do it.
Even senior (old age) people when they want they can study and succeed.

You also have to be and example for your kids (if you have ) or even in the future when you have kids. They have to see the hero who overcomed all obstacles to became a great father.

Good luck,
Yvette

1 Like

Hello Yvette !
Thanks for your reply. I was trying my best to write this message in english. I have tried writing in english even there are some mistakes .

1 Like

Can’t say that i am good yet i am trying to improve it through your help. I hope i can be a better speaker and writer someday. thanks sir

1 Like

Please note the words “I” and “English” are always capitalized.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Shouldn’t Mr. Cobb be here by now?[YSaerTTEW443543]

dear
I can read the letter and more books and newspaper as well as my mother tongue but I want to learn more and more because I need to learn English and I love to improve my English but I can’t speak English as well as my mother tongue because in my country people spake Persian , I have tried to find a foreign friend but I haven’t yet been successful and I need more help to improve my English .
more thanks
REZA

1 Like

dear
I can read the letter and more books and newspaper as well as my mother tongue but I want to learn more and more because I need to learn English and I love to improve my English but I can’t speak English as well as my mother tongue because in my country people spake Persian , I have tried to find a foreign friend but I haven’t yet been successful and I need more help to improve my English .
more thanks
REZA

1 Like

Hi REZA

To improve your spoken English you should spend more time on listening practice, for that you can practice "TOEIC LISTENING EXERCISES on the forum. You can repeatedly practice that you can find your spoken English very easily. Secondly you can chat with
lot of learners on the forum, it will also improve your spoken. Thirdly you have to practice yourself without fear and shy and you should not bother your mistakes when you talk with others, it will get disappeared, if you keep yourself engaging/talking with friends

You can also spend some time on Media, like TV, Radio, to examine your level how far you can understand their dialogue/story. Don’t worry that you don’t have foreign friends to talk, the forum itself full of foreign learners except few people like us.

Enjoy the Forum by practicing Exercises, answering “Topic Reply Notification” and chat with all. You go and talk to all voluntary and become friends with all. They will also help you when you need their help.

Wish You Good Luck

Thank you

S.Shanthi

1 Like

I loved these exercises. They test my hearing, my listening, my understanding, and my level of English Language.

Thanks Torsten,
Yvette

1 Like

Dear Turat,

don’t be discouraged, I believe your English is pretty good.

1 Like