How good is your English?

Respected sir Tor,
it is also not difficult if your view as one Ecademic learner that have prescribed course, even i can say i pass basic Grammar with punctuation and words different uses like Hear/listen etc…
But at the student of Tofels,Gmat, Umat has no end and dont mistake to suggest only while passing portion!!!
ha…ha…we don’t feel that we are not liking English language.
But verb/voca./tenses/voice/vowels/direct-indirect speech you know means your background you clear 69% ok.
What is my level that i know and that midium not at top or not at lower level.
Thanks sir.
i need not to ask your personal mail address caused i am very strict about that not to mixed personal and professional or ecedemic criteria hence i love to all but i keep aloof myself from become more rely to anybody!!!
o.k. have a nice talk and nice ideas too.
With regards. NAMASKAR.

Hi Mr Torsten,

Thank you for your question.
I have no idea which level I am, it could be intermediate or beginner. I can not define it, but with your help I will. Could you please tell me how to define my level.
I am looking to hearing from you.
Thank you.
Zena.

Haha I wonder how to define my level too. But I’d say that my english isn’t really bad, as I’ve been learning it for 8 years.

…ok, interesting question.
I could evaluate my English level as being at the level 7 on a scale from 1 to 10. But this prognose is mostly available in the so called good days that I could have! Otherwise i am up to …6? Anyway I do my best to improve the score and you do really help me with many of materials that are posted on this site, due to your concern for learners as I
thanks, Mihaela

Well, I was interested in my level of English and I found many testing materials on the Internet, but as far as I think, these tests aren’t able to evalute my level. However, I was succesful in some of them (I mean upper-intermediate or advanced), but I think that’s not a fair assesment, because as usually the tests are based on broad knowledge of grammar or vocabulary, but they can’t test your speaking or listening skills.
I don’t think that I am an upper-intermediate or even advanced student.

Dear Torsten:
I studied English for two years in the C.U.N.A. It’s a University of Alajuela-Costa Rica.
There I received one course for old people.
I learned to red, write, speak but I did’nt learn to hear.
I can’t listen the songs, the movies and the English conversations.
I feel very bad for this.
When I listen to Sue I understand any words.
I am sixty-six years old.

Maria de calvo

Dear Torsten:

You don’t send more notifications. I don’t know to make this.
I am lesson number 15. Yet I make everythings that you say me.
I am boring with his notifications.
If you want you can give me more explanations.

Maria de Calvo.
Alajuela-Costa Rica

Hi Maria, you can stop the email notifications by clicking on the ‘stop watching this topic’ link that comes with every email notification.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Talking about a Dan Brown movie[YSaerTTEW443543]

I’m still on elementary level .

hi
i actually i feel my self that i am not very good in english and i want from you to help me to speak english very well and to under stand different and deficult words.
thanks

dear manager and members
we can measure it step by step or week by week that we sense our power in meaning and comprehence english passage. isnot it?

Dear friends

I had an English teacher last year who was about 65 years old. He has been an English teacher for more than thirty years.One day he told the students something which impressed me very much. He told us that even he is an English teacher and he knows english well, he never stops studying English, for example he told us he reads a lot of English references like a student just for one reason, because he should study in case he forgets English and keep himself up-to-date. That day I learned who is an advanced student. I think an advanced student is the one who is always practicing English and never says Huuura I learned English and everything finished, like the 65-year-old teacher I had who is very good at English but never says that’s enough,I learned it, everything finished…

Have a nice day

Dear Torsten

Thank you for all the lesson that you gave,I don’t know iet speak English very well but I try to do my best, that’s why I want you to correct me whenever I make mistakes.
I thank you in advance.

Your sincerly

Hi Mr Torsten,
Your english lesson help me a lot,i know i have a lot to learn but i like to know what level am i?i agree some of your lessons are very easy but some are difficult and i use the dictionary to understand better.My son and my daughter in law are in holiday they came from the America,so for me its an opportunty to practice my english everyday thank you for your help.
Best regards
Francoise.

Hi,
I like if somebody leveling my English, and so I think I’m one those whom progress very well.
thanks

Hello Torsten…

I love to learn English, anything for sure. But when you asked what level i am and i will ask you again what level do you think of my English. I think to make it easy how about you and the admins of this forum create a test in such a way for this forum (just like a TOEFL test but with modified one so that, let’s say in 10 minutes we can make it) and we can do the test by ourselves and directly check the result out. I think this is a good idea since we really want to know how good our English is already.
Thanks.

Hi Torsten,

I don’t know how to measure my english is good or bad. But I sat IELTS exam, I got only 6 band score, competent level. I admit that I cannot listen and read your every lessons. Now I make a plan to get time to learn your English Lessons every day. Please send me more English lessons. Thanks you in advance.

ayemarlar

Dear Torston
I appreciate u because of ur English lessons.
My English knowledge isn’t bad, but even simple lessons have new things to learn.
thanks alot.
Masi

Hello everybody,
To tell the truth, I can’t say what level my English is. I have been learning this language from my childhood but I can’t think I qualify for the advanced category. English is a foreign language for me that’s why I have more questions than the answers. As for the tests, some of them are very difficult even it’s imposssible to find some words in the dictionary. I am ready to learn English to my last breath.

Regards,
Ramilya Nigmatullina

Hi Torsten,
Two weeks ago, I took an entrance test of a famous English centre in Hanoi, Vietnam. They measured my level of English at upper-intermediate.
I think the most important thing for everyone who wants to improve their English is that they have to know exactly what level their English is.
I hope your English lesson will help me improve my English day by day. Thanks in advance!
Best regards
MINH CHAU