How fast can you type?

Hey Andrea,
I was typing my graduation project in College too so i can type fast. It just i do not know how many words in minute.

thank Beeesneees,

Iā€™ve got the answer.
I hope I could learn more from u.

sincerely,
yara

I have completed a typing training when I was university student. Definitely reading is easier than writting. Now I can type as per my requirement. When I shaw this message here, I am really excited.How important is a minor thing? I have decoded type message at least 30 minutes in a day so that I can increase my typing speedā€¦

Iā€™m from VN so my write skill is not good.

Hello toresten,
I have also interest to discuss you but I am totally confused. Actually I had completed typing course, so I enable to type speedlly. But I donā€™t know the english words to express what i am thinking. I felt very difficult to frame sentence. How can I improve my writing skills. If I am making a sentence in my own, rising many doubts by my self whether it is correct or wrong.

hellow i am 22 years old and i am pharmcist but i want go to uk for further study so i am improving my english here and i likeit very much.

I like typing.the speed of my type is my pride.Thanks to one of my job in Institute of Botany,CAS ,I typed botany name everyday.But I dont know how to type a beautifull sentence in English , so my english writing score wanders in a same level at a long period.Can you help me how to construct a good english sentence?Thanks a million!God bless you

actually I have never enjoyed a typing course, but now we have so many study typing fast tools, typing master is one of them. although iā€™m so lazy to practise that useful tool but i have to type alot in my office, or chat with my friends so it is one of the best way for me to practise typing faster.now i feel more confident in typing.and iā€™m so happy for that.

Hello Everybody

I can type 40 to 50 wpm. I had typing subject in my secondary school education which is very useful. I see many people at work use one or two fingers when typing. Even in first world country you will find lot of people use that way.

hii friends
i am new member of this forum. i want to increase my english vocabulary.I try my best to remember new words but i forget them easily.

Hello every body
I didnot catch the type message what is it please give the details

Hello there!
I think itā€™s a great topic to discuss. And I would like to add some more interesting moments about it.
As I see it itā€™s a website for English learners and this Forum is not a chat. So, maybe, itā€™s not only about typing fast, but about making mistakes while typing. I am a non-native speaker, so every time I write a message I try to write it correctly and it takes some more time. When Iā€™m chatting I just think and type. When Iā€™m speaking I just speak the way I got used to. Iā€™m not sure that every sentence in this message is written correctly, but I do try to express my opinion in a right way. Thatā€™s my point:)

Best regards,
Inna

Hello Shade,
Your little story made me laugh ā€¦ but I have been surprised in reading ā€œI donā€™t know that earlierā€ ā€¦ ā€œeitherā€ seems to me the right word ā€¦ Is it?

Hello Shade,

Your little story really made me lahgh ā€¦ but, ā€œI donā€™t now that earlierā€ surprised me ā€¦ ā€œI donā€™t know that eitherā€ seems to me the right sentence ā€¦ Isnā€™t it ?

hello everybody ,Iā€™m not fast in typing because I didnā€™t take any typing course , Iā€™m happy to write , and itā€™s my first , I hope to write a lot in the future and become better in typing , itā€™s nice way to learn English like this . thank you
hi to every body read this .

Good morning Torsten,

Iā€™m sorry I havenā€™t been in the forum a while. My life itā€™s a long story. I get always very busy with things that I donā€™t expect. You know what I mean. I want to say emergencies that makes me run in and out.

Anyhow this topic is about how fast we can type. When I was working in my country I used to type about 90 wpm. that itā€™s fast, then when I came to the States, my typing got to 60 wpm. Well it was because I was not used to type in English, as the time went by I thing that my typing did incresed more. I have enjoy reading what the teachers have to say, and frankly I love the way they write. I say to myself I want to write the same way, but unfortunatelly I need a lot of practice. And the way Iā€™m trying to get better maybe itā€™s not the best way. I should be in school with the other students, but I feel funny at this stage of my life going back to school.
You have no idea how much I apprecite you and any other teacher to send me new lessons. Itā€™s a great help for me. Now I want to start reading books that I have read before good best sellers books. So I will make myself busy with reading.

I will try to get to the forum and say anything itā€™s in my head is that OK! with you, and please correct my mistakes.
Thanks a lot, and have a great day!
Rosario
P.S. Iā€™m sorry the spell check itā€™s not working (I know my spelling itā€™s horrible)

Hello everyone,

I read lot of things when go through the answers to Andriyana. Answers have been followed lot of typing courses including some high school typing courses. I m from Sri Lanka and very new to this forum. So, I would like say, we, students including me in Sri Lanka havenā€™t such courses to improve up our writing skills. But, I glad to say, lot of my friends can type too fast. I donā€™t know how they got that skill. but, can give some probability to Facebook, might be help to do it well. So, I want to say, different typing methods might be help to improve the typing skills. But, if you want to know, i meant learn, how type it correctly, and fastly, it depend on your courage.
(I m sorry about my grammar and other all of errors. Beace I m very poor in English language)

Thank you.

Hi Andreana,

My name is Swaray and live in Peensylvania, the United States. As for me, I am not good at typing because I am slow in typing. Some of the reasons why some people donā€™t want to type because they just want to read, have no computer knowledge, and they donā€™t know how to start.

Nice meeting you.

Swaray

I can type 30 WPM.