How fast can you type?

Hi everyone,
I am Nghiep. I am living in Ho Chi Minh city of Viet Nam. I have just graduated from Hochiminh city University of technology.
First of all, I want to say “thank you” to Mr Torsten Daerr and all member of www.english-test.net who’re always patience to help me improve my English kills. I had received the first lesson nine month ago, and this is my fist commend in the forum. I am very sorry for this late. I am really busy, and another reason is it take me many time to write English because I have to look up many word and fix spellings.
I am really want to improve my English kills, and I will try more.
Thank you again to hope to be good friend of everybody.

I read the first post, and in my opinion is easier to write or type in English than speak for who are learning. Mainly beucase in my country there aren’t many people who you can speak English all time. Then, at least for me, write is easier and common than speak.

Hi Torsten Daerr
sir, I don’t find unit 17 pl. give me idea about this lession

Thanks

Hitesh Shah

Hi Torstern Daerr
My english typing is very fast but i have a poblem in english grammer and vocalabure second thing i can’t speek speedy i understanding but i can’t give reply quickely. this my problem i hope i done this excersie than emprove my english

thanks
Hitesh Shah

Assalam-o-Alaikum
I am Saba from Pakistan and my typing speed is goood. and can type. but i just want to improve my listening and speaking in English.I think i do not have much confidence , i want that i can speak english in fluency, and listen and understand , what the other person is saying.I hope that you understand my point of view
Thanks

Hi everybody!

I think it’s hard to type quickly in a secundary language because I need to remember and choice the correct word. I’m very grateful for the opportunity for pratice english here:)

Thanks

sorry sir for the late response i am really thankful to your for your courses

hello
indeed I’m good in typing but not expert so I will work hard to improve my skills

hi everybody my name is antonio, i m from venezuela, i m new here, thi is my first visit and i wanna improve my english, i hope you friends help me a little with it, thanks a lot byee

Hi, every body
My name is Emily. I learn typing when i am in the six grade in elementary school. I am 18 years old now. I thank my typing is not very fast . But when i chatting with my friends is still very useful. I have a question about typing. If i type a comma or a period in the sentence will i need to type the space after them?

how to improve spelling skill in english

i am not so fast at typing ,this is because i don’t surf a lot on the internet but since i have joined the English course i practice a lot to be able to type fast

Hello everybody,
how is going on with you today. I hope everyone will be healthy and enjoying with your time. I firstly would like to introduce about myself to you. My name is Mao. I now live in Thailand. I really interest in this lesson learning. I will regularly do very text that you send to me. I really want to improve my English skill by your teaching.

Best regards,
Mao

Dear Torsten Daerr,
Nice to meet you. My english is not good. Now, I need try my best. I want to learn english because it need for my job. Some time, I wirte mesage and I read a short news.
I graduate from Economic University. I’m an account mananger. Every day, I meet my custumers and consult the IT solution for my custumers. I think that I want to work win-win. When I see my custumer smile, I’m happy.
I like to run on morning. And then, have bad and breakfast, go to work.
So, evening, I go out with my friend. We dicuss everything that we like. And I come back home at 11 pm.
Thanks,
mr.ANBIhoang

Hello my trainers,

I think myself very lucky joining your forum. Because I am getting lots of knowledge using it. Even I do not remember how I got your site. One day I was searching details about TOEFL in Google and luckily I got connected to your site. Here the subject is how fast can you type. Well I do not know how fast I can do so but as per me it is sufficient. I did not take any training for typing, just I type sometimes at home and in office. One interesting thing I want to share with you that I love to write whatever it is. If someone gives me lots of things to write I become very happy. Even I can write the whole day without taking any break. I wish I got a job only for writing. At last I just want to request to my trainer to mail me with lots of guidance and lessons.

With warm regards,
junu

Hi! I wll love to leart how to do it. i not surt if i can.

hi everyone,

i wonder if someone could explain me about [ESL test: Conditionals] in the question:
-If you really want to be helpful, then you _____ to tell me the truth.
Correct answer: (a) have
I wonder why the phrase [will have] is incorrect.
because it’s talking about conditional, that’s why i think we should use the word[will].
pls answer me. here is the link to the questions: english-test.net/esl/learn/e … l-test.php

thanks,
yara

Hello Yara,

This question has been discussed at length on the forum.
Take a look here:
Conditional tense I
Its provides the possible answers.

‘Will’ alone is not possible because it is followed by the word ‘to’.

You cannot use the phrase ‘will to’.

Hi! I’m Agnes from Philippines.It’s my first time to be in the circle of riends like these in an online forum. At first, I just want to study more of English words in a preparation for my plan to take an English test. And as days I was getting involved to this, I certainly knew I’m learning and at the same gaining friends also…

I am Younas
I am from Iran
I like learn English
Thank you for your help