How fast can you type?

Hi Andreana,

I think typing is my strong siut, becasuse my job need to do that before. My record is about 130 letters one minute in English. ^-^

In our company, this skill is required. At first, we must type letters all the time unless left the company, it means you can get enough money to live, otherwise you will be fired yourself. Fortunately, I was successful when they needed one supervisor.

I’m very happy to study with you and your team. I’m studying the second lesson from the e-mail although it may be a little easy for me now.

Thanks a lot.

Bachieve

Hello,
I`d like to know if it possible to have your tests on format PDF or Word. Then students could have them through a responsible teacher to send back to your website for correction. After some courses student could have their certificate or diploma. Fees could be charge for the services.

Hello, everyone!
I’m from Vietnamese, i want to meet everyone to improve my english.

Hello, Every body. I think when we read something we dont have time to think because we just try to understand the matter in the topic.
So if we like to write we should improve our knowledge and be good familiar with what we want to write. it should be very useful for all readers.
Good luck
yours sincerely
mojtaba from Iran

hii…my problem is that i think in hindi and speak in english so that i cant speak fluently…plz tell me how can i think in english.

It is good to read and it is good to write but if you type it will be good for you or it is very important.So try to work hard to do it ,if you have a real desire for sure withn a month you wil be excellent .There are a lot of free courses on the net.Try to find one which will be ok with you and start and you will remeber what I said for you.God bless you all.

[color=indigo]Hello everybody.Really,typing is very important skills.As for me,I have studied typing fast with the help of a site “Odnoklassniki” which is very popular in Armenia and Russia.With the help of this site many classmates find each other afterleaving the school.
Armine!!!

Hello! I like typing, for me it’s really much more efficiency, than writing with pen. But sometimes I have lazy mood, and in this case I write only a few words messages))) But I have never study typing in school or courses and I wish to learn how to type with all 10 fingers :wink:

hi my problem is not even the typing .but the sund and spelling of english words .i will like if you can help me to spell well i will be very happy
thanks
consty

hi all,
i am Bayasaa from Mongolia. I hope you have heard about my country. I am glad that i have joined in your group. I really think i could improve my English by your help, guys!
As for the typing, it becomes very common in our young population. before, 1990s our parents used to type by old Russian typewriters :slight_smile: you know it is really difficult to use it. Because if you do any mistakes, you can not correct them. So i am very lucky that i can correct my errors. i think if you use the computer, you have to learn how to type much. that’s it for today. I will be with all of you in further.

Bayasaa

hi everybody,today i’m glad when visit forum and read your experience about typing.I’m glad i could share my experience.When i was a first year student,i saw a woman in office of my school type very fast whithout looking at the keyboard. I told myself that time will come,i will be like her.Since then i type all the time.You know i finally succeeded.I know typing very fast whithin a week.I think if we resolve we will succeed.come on.:smiley:

Hello everybody!

Nowadays, Typing skill and English will be need for everybody because of such Forum appear and we have to face this whenever we are online!

i need some friends for ielts practice speaking
contact me with this address at skype : applecoporation

apple.com.vn@gmai.com

Just think any topic in mind and try to write it on computer so i think it can improve writing speed

I CAN’T TYPE SO FAST. I AM A APHARMACIST RECENTLY IMMIGRATE TO U.S. WANT TO SEAT FOR TOEFL &FPGEE EXAM.I NEED TO GET 26 FOR MY SPEAKING AND 24 FOR MY WRITING OUT OF 30 SCORE WHICH IS VERY TOP. IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME I APPRECIATE .

Not only because of typing, but some of us seem to strangers at the subject itself. That’s my view. My speed actually is 20 words per minute. What then would you advise me to do?

[i][u]

[/u][/i]

plz help me for fast typing,

Hi, Andreana
I have to say to that i’m not good at typing eader, I enjoing what other people whrouthon the message.
I do want to learn how to type faster, and I like the program.
Thank-you
Adriana