How fast can you type?

yaa here i read al l the comment’s .it’s really a gud disscusion platform to learn english in a very easy way.

guy’s you all good in writting as well as in speaking i think so,

this will be very helpfull for me to improve my verbal ability and communivation skill,

hi

when i see to your massage there are topic computer typing any time is very imputan to computer knolege because we use to computer home offices and other way i typing to per minuat 110worls

I want to improve my english because I’m working in a corporate environment. I couldn’t understand the english quickly and also I’m not able to reply the questions thrown to me because of the lack of english.

hh tnx Shade,
that was very nice…
hi everybody, im Maayan and im from Israel… i have to say (to write) that i didn’t hear about course of typing and etc, though its very necessary in so many jobs.
Today people use typing alot mainly because of the accesibilty of chating which include chat in the Internet or sms ,so for nowadays type course isnt necessary for most of the pepole.
Am i right? :]

Hi
I’m from India. this is very useful forum. i work in corporate environment too . Though I can read, write and speak in english but I want to improve improve my english, good gramatically correct English.

i interesting with unit 2
thanx alot
^^

Oh! I think it is very humorous! Oh! I think it is very humorous! i like it very much, can this is a natural of life. in fact i don’t know english much. so, i want me can practice more with humorous’ story in program you.

This is Khalid from Saudi Arabia, a new english learner, How ca I improve my writing and spoken english, I am very keen to speak english fluently, and write english correctly as professional writers do,Any suggestions please,

hi everyone,I have newly joined this forum.My problem is when i speak in english,I usually translate it from my mother tongue.What do i do?

As I read from the top to the bottom each of the persons said that the main problem not writing in the fourem is the skill of typing writing.actually every one is right.I am the one that typing skill is bad due to I am not use computer in every day life because it is not as such necessarily in our daily activity but when I come to America it is very very necessarily in our daily activity even I am ashamed By my self actually I improve little bit but I am not as such so what can I do to improve my typing skill I need your help. Thank you

Hello to all my brothers & sisters… My name is zubairu muhammad and i’m from nigeria… I’m so happy for my being in this forum

hey!
I am have good writing speed (about 30 words in a minutes), i did not do any classes for this, It is only due to regular writing articles, blogs and chatting. But i am still looking to increase it something more because when i was chatting with 4 and five friends at a time, i find problem in myself. What should necessary for this?

Internet Marketing

Hello everyone,
To be honest with you all, this is my first time ever posting my writing. Although, I’m very keen to learn English, especially grammar and speaking, I did not spend much time practicing and putting effort. I should have done it earlier. In terms of typing English, I learned it in highschool for a few months, then when I entered in an university, I didn’t take it all since it was not my major. I hope this will help me to type efficiently without making any errors. Thanks!

Dear all,
The great thing is to star doing right thing that you belief, in my begging of learning English there is lot of fear, fear of spiking and writing.
All those can led you to not progress in learning any type of language.
This forum giving as a grate opportunities to discos and express your feeling through technology.
The best thing is to stard without fear and communicates more effectively with other.

hii every one i like your coments thanks

hello . plz forgive me coze i still new in english
im good by typing and i like this skill coze i havent learn it at school
all what i know simple words so…
maybe this time it`s a chance 4 me to sharing u what i have
maybe u will helps me to be better and thnx alot 4 ur support
and i have fear always … like i can yndrestand many lines in english but i cant write it by my self ssome time i feel i cant say 4 word corect lol
like what i do now
but i hope u understand me
promise

Hi :
I’m a chinese , I wanna improve my English of listening and speaking ,so I choose the there .and I find there are good teahers and many useful ways to the pepole who want to improve their English . I think I can listen without difficulty and speak fluently is some months , thanks for your helping .

I can type rather quickly =) But of course in my native language I can do it faster =)