How fast can you type?

thanks alot for your lesson
i did it and was so happy

Hello everybody!
How are you today? For me is so so. If think about typing I think that fast typing is important, but what is more important than this is we type with true meaning and word that we want to let other person to know, isnā€™t it? So what are difficult for me is English language. But I think that if I try to talk to other one I will be able to use my conversation is better. Bye the time is limited. cos 1 day I have 30minute to try to study English. But I hope that I will be able to get a free scholarship to study in abroad. And I will develop my country. Typing fast sometimes, Itā€™s just make me proud my self. But my knowledge is very and very important for me and all of you too.

I need some advice from you, I need to improved. And you? How do you think?

Thank with regards,
Dany Ms.

hi, iā€™m new hereā€¦iā€™m from indonesia. i never thought about fast typing before. my english is not so good. so i think myb i have to improve my ability in english first, especially speaking, then i improve my typing skill. sometimes its so much easier when we have to write in english than to speak it. i dont know why, but i have more time to think about words i have to speak in english. speaking is not easy for meā€¦ and i have no partner to speak englishā€¦ so i joined this etn. i hope can find friends to help me improve my english skillā€¦ so that later i can improve my typing skill! :slight_smile: myb we can have chat. my skype is ulva.ulva and my yahoo imaniarulfah@yahoo.com. iā€™m on fb too! :smiley:

I didnā€™t take any special course for typing. I just have lots of friends on net and of course it required lots of typing , so the best for this is practise. By the way who knows the rule on the word practise? when do i write practise and when practice? will be glad to hear from somebody on this thing.
kisses to everybody! :wink:

practice - noun.
I am going to do some vocabulary practice.
That doctor has a growing practice.

practise - verb.
I am going to practise my vocabulary.

Though in America I believe the tendency is to use ā€˜practiseā€™ for both - so you wouldnā€™t need to worry about the difference.

In the US they use the word ā€˜practiceā€™ for both the verb and the noun.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Is it true that you pay less for your meal if you come here on Tuesdays?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi everybody; how are doing. I wish you a merry Christmas, happy and prosperous New year 2011. Last time I wrote a message on the forum, introduced myself and how I felt this course.When I login again can I see my message on the forum? because I didnā€™t find it. Above all this is a good opportunity to student from non-native English speaking countries. Iā€™m very interested to be among the active members of this forum to build up my skills and cope English proficiency. Next time I will share you a constructive idea from the book I read titles ā€œThink bigā€. I hope to get your persuasive feedback.

thanks

Ghirmay

oh that`s quite nice,and i read some of your forums and thank you every one to share their things in here
keep posted all of you.thank you

thank you so much for your message it`s been nice to share your knowledge with others
and i hope you ll drop the essence of your knowledge in that book think big.thank you looking forward to you.

how u? iā€™m fine. thanks to your help.

Typing is really a good activity and its helps a lot to remove the typo errors.Being a software engineer realized how important is to be perfect typist.improves to write concisely.

hi,everybody.
For me I think typing fast is easy. I just usually need to use dictionary for some words I am not sure them. So, it makes me type slower and take me a long time to check dictionary.
sometimes Iā€™ve felt confuesed about that. Therefore, did you guys have the same experience, if yes, how did you improve that?

Hello

I want to I develop my English in a fast I need in my job told me about the most important words in business.

yes Iā€™m agree with you
It takes a lot of time with me
maybe I have to practice more and typing all the day that will make my type faster

Iwant learn English

thes my email. qandah_fadi@yahoo.com

Hello everybody, for me I donā€™t type quickly in spite that I tried many times, could someone advice me? My best language in the world is english. Regrds from Farida

Hi there.

English is my second language but that doesnā€™t mean that Iā€™m not fast in typing.

I learned typing by talking with my friend through Messenger till I got usual in English typing.

my speed in typing is around 45 word per minute and itā€™s been increasing since I started type in English.

thank you all
Khalid