How do you want to die?

How do you want to die?

In sleeping, by hanging, by a firing squad, in a car/train/plane crash, in an earthquake/flood/fire/storm, by drowning, eaten by a shark/tiger/ crocodile or etc.

You can’t avoid death. Choose your best way to die, and pray it to your god to give it to you.

I love to die in sleeping or by being shot by a firing squad. Cool.

The best way to die is to die without noticing.

<pinching myself to check that I haven’t died, yet>

Claudia

I hope the firing squad would use high calibre bullets. I don’t want to go to hospital after they shot me.

Hospitals are filthily expensive. So smart me, I don’t want to die twice.

I’m gonna die posting my last message to the blog or the forum or both. This will happen in about 50 years only though.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two friends talking about the current price of their stock portfolio.[YSaerTTEW443543]

hate to disappoint you, but I’m gonna go down in history as the first human being that lived forever and never died. So this topic does not pertain to me. I’ve already sealed the deal with God, he doesn’t seem to mind letting me be immortal.

Keep on writing ‘gonna’ and I might just have to seek you out and kill you myself. :slight_smile:

So I’m probably gonna die by the hand of a Welsh English teacher ;-)[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Headquarters calls branch office to ask for expenses report.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Funny chatting!

Alicja:))

Ok, ok, I promise to mend my wicked ways. )))
I didn’t know we were forbidden to write “gonna” on pain of death.

Of course you didn’t know. If everyone knew then no one would do it and I wouldn’t have any excuses to kill people!

Now, let#'s see… who’s next on the list?
Oh, you’re okay for the moment, I have a lot of people to get through first.

Bev, can you please tell us how you’re gonna kill the ‘gonna’ users? How about through an overdose of Crazy Bee?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A business man phones to say he will be late for a presentation.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Ain’t gonna change fo’ sheeat! :wink:

Claudia

Beees’ English is perfect British English, I believe. Wales is in Germany or in Great Britain?

Immortality’ with ageing sounds like a feeble, flabby, frustrated banana. Heehee.

Have fun!

Are you implying that Alan’s English is somehow not perfect BE?

PS:
Wales is part of the UK.
Wales is part of Great Britain.
Great Britain is part of the UK.

Mr. Alan is out of question. Since he is in the Guru Genre.

So, there is no Welsh English? Spare us, the Asians, from learning another type of English apart from the controversial British and American English. We’re not that rich to go to every new kind of English class.

If not, I will have to create Burmese English to make some money for my further learning of assorted/ colourful English.

kind regards.

You know I’ve been freezing my grey matter by learning BBC’s Queen’s English. Getting lower and lower IQ.

I could murder a litre of Black, this government is a Joke, Put your money where your mouth is, instead of Throwing a spanner in my work, Get a life etc, etc,.

Oh dear learning never ends?

kind regards.

In wales two languages are spoken:
English and Welsh.
As far as I know, Bev is verse in both (she’s bilingual).

Welsh English is Charles’ English?

I prefer EII English. Cos it’s posh.

Thanks.

How do you know Beee is a she?

1. I know by her Mirage photo.
  2. She said she is/was a primary school teacher.
  3. She said she is a Bee, not a drone.

kind regards.

I love peeping since I was young.