How do you want to die?

All the male primary school teachers will be rather concerned about reason (2).

And the UK is part of the EU.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A colleague asks how to submit vacation requests.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Mr. Kyaw,

Can I ask a question? There is a dispute about this writing. Somebody told that it is Burmese but earlier we saw this writing below the statues of Easter Island. Then my husband told that this writing isn’t still decoded. Could you tell us that it is a Burmese writing or not. Eventually if you know about something, please, write to me.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards:
Kati Svaby

கிரானைட் கிங் பி.ஆர்.பி.யை ‘கிறுகிறுக்க’ வைக்கும் டில்லி மூவ்-2
viruvirupu.com
முதல் பக்க தொடர்ச்சி நியமித்து விட்டனர் என்று தெரியவருகிறது. ஆந்திர மாநிலத்தைச்

My dear lady,

The writing is definitely not in Burmese. Although I’m no expert of language, it looks so Arabic or Hindi to me.
I believe no Burmese were so adventurous to write something on Easter Island. We merely are the laziest people of the world. As I just woke up out of 20 hour sleep as usual. Oh, the world is still so sleepy to me.

my kindest regards.

Hindi Alphabets?

Burmese Alphabets

We write all our alphabets in round shapes. Knowing everything is going wrong in the round ways on the round planet. lol.

kind regards.

Dear Mr Kyaw,

Meanwhile somebody could tell me that it is Tamil writing. Excuse me that I didn’t write to you right away but I had no time to write a letter.

omniglot.com/writing/tamil.htm

My life is very hard, sometimes I think it would be the best to die. I am envious of you that you can sleep for 20 hours. I sleep maximum 5 or 6 hours a day with sleeping pills.

I saw the title of this thread: " How do you want to die?" It is all the same to me how I will die, as I had been once in clinical death. It was a very peaceful state.

My question would be: How I didn’t want to die ? I didn’t want to die losing my sound mind, I didn’t want to die to be a burden for my children, I didn’t want to die to lose my self-determination.

If these things would take place in my life - I am not religious, - but in my deep soul I try to be very moral towards everybody. So if I became unable to dispose over myself I beg the God ( who exists in my inside) that I can notice that the deterioration started and give me the force to put an end to my life. This would be my desire.

As my grandfather and great grandfather - who were both doctors - when they diagnosed that the cerebral arterio-sclerosis began they committed suicide because they knew what is the outcome of their illness.

As I know the inclination to suicide is heritable I hope I will notice when the irreversible mental illness begins.

Don’t think me a self-pitiable person, but I never want to live as a living dead for anybody’s burden.

Regards:
Kati Svaby

Just wanted to let you know that I soon will buy a death insurance. There are life insurance policies and death insurance policies. The latter helps you (or rather your loved ones) cover the costs of your funeral. In Germany, a decent funeral costs at least EUR 5000? (Don’t know what it will cost in 35 - 45 years when I die.) So, I will pay EUR 16 every month and when I die my wife gets an additional EUR 5000 to pay for my funeral. However, I get to live beyond the age of 85, I don’t have to pay anything.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Young woman leaves voice mail asking her friend to call back[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi kati!

I am not a preacher but a teacher like you. But your post sent sever down my spine so I wrote you, if you feel not apposite subject just please omit it. Please try to find out your answer by scientific ways from here:
Specially pls. see the chapter how we get life and die by the Qur’an and science.

miraclesofthequran.com/index2.php

Specially: 57,56,55 chapter.

Hello Ahmedyton,

Many thanks for your letter. I would be very curious of your link. Really today I had only time to read your letter and opened the link but I had no time to read it .

I am looking forward to the day of tomorrow morning when I will have time again and I can read your link.

You moved me very much. Many thanks.

Regards:
Kati

Thanks you too.

If the links just make you a bit of happiness that will be much appreciated. Hope, it will
be if you read with attention slowly and steadily.

Again thanks for having your attention.

Hello Ahmedyton,

I opened your link and it promises very interesting but it will take lot of time. Unfortunately I didn’t find the 57,56,55 chapters which -I think - concern me. Please, send me the link of these pages. Many thanks for advance.

I am really sorry that my post sent shiver down your spine. I didn’t want to horrify either you or anybody. I think that I unburdened myself to an old acquaintance of mine ,Mr. Kyaw - it was in one of my bad moments. The title of the thread caused me that I poured my heart - and I have got to say for myself that I was under the weather, so I lost my self-control. I am really sorry.

Regards:
Kati Svaby

Sorry,as you didn’t find it yet.

Please find it at the home page(other page also) extreme below upper middle page, please see previous/next page indicator, and go step by step.

I felt a little bit bad when I saw you were searching something that was why I gave you it and not only for you but also for other respected who are very much intelligent. They also can see what the today’s science says about many things that The Qur’an had given the light just 1400 years ago.Bible/Tarah also said many things but some verses have already corrupted by people,where the Qur’an is intact still as it guarded by the God/Allah himself. How? Today’s physics and maths say so,all you will get from here.

Hello Torsten,

In Hungary also it is very expensive a funeral. In our country there is also death insurance. My mother who died at the age of 89 she had had a death insurance, but as she survived the time of the contract she received back the money with its interest. Of course she put in a bank the money for her funeral, but she had gotten a larger amount of money.

I wish you to live beyond the age of 85. When our mother died at age of 89, we (her children) felt that she died young. She was a teacher also and she used to teach till the age of 81 uninterruptedly. When the school year finished- astonished all of us who were looking forward the summer vacation - she began to work again on the day after the end of the school year in a summer camp.

We used to teach in the same school.

One day the head-master asked me that what my opinion was that the next school year they didn’t dare to prolong her engagement because if a child accidentally knock against her in the break, they should be responsible for the accident.

I said to them not worry because she would accept and she wouldn’t be died from her dismissal.

And really she enjoyed her life after becoming a real retired teacher.

So I wish you to live in good health after the age of 85.

Regards.
Kati Svaby

youtube.com/watch?v=f6_-C2dcFuc

Death Be Not Proud

Death be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadfull, for, thou art not soe,
For, those, whom thou think’st, thou dost overthrow,
Die not, poore death, nor yet canst thou kill mee.
From rest and sleepe, which but thy pictures bee,
Much pleasure, then from thee, much more must flow,
And soonest our best men with thee doe goe,
Rest of their bones, and soules deliverie.
Thou art slave to Fate, Chance, kings, and desperate men,
And dost with poyson, warre, and sicknesse dwell,
And poppie, or charmes can make us sleepe as well,
And better then thy stroake; why swell’st thou then?
One short sleepe past, wee wake eternally,
And death shall be no more; death, thou shalt die.
John Donne