How do you start a day?

Do you have a job? Or Are you student?
In order to get more energy to work, what often do u use after getting up?
A cup of coffee or tea or others?
I have watched many movies, and seems people prefer coffee.
Can you guys share somethings about yourself?

Dear Dlien,

I like to get up early in the morning at 6 am. When I get up early I feel fresh for the rest of the day. Of course, the first thing I do is make my coffee. I like my coffee with crime no sugar. I do not like sweet that much. However, I do have craving for sweet once in a while. I am a student and I also work. This semester is a very light one. I do not have much work to do that is why I am using my time here to improve my writing skills. During my busiest semester, I drink two to three cups of coffee per day. I know too much caffeine is not good for my health, but it is better than drinking energy drinks.

Kind regards,

kk

Oh dear, I hope it’s not the violent kind.
)))

yap it is a violent one, thanks “cream”

OTS, have you never heard of the Coffee Crime Connection?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: An outdoor market[YSaerTTEW443543]

Sorry, never heard of it.
But I do like coffee. :))

I really love coffee. I often enjoy a cup of coffee after going to office while listening favourite music. I think it is relax, and it helps me to get more energy to work.
I am working in English Academy but my English skills are not good, so that I must focus on studying English at first. The way to start a new day isso important to me.
Sometimes I wonder which thing is better than another: coffee for powerful spirit or good health.
Whether drinking coffee can kill a man? A real coffee cup without milk or sugar can do that, can’t it?

Dear Dlien,

Actually, coffee is good for your health. I have read different articles about the health benefit of coffee. Coffee has very strong antioxidants, which helps the body to prevent tissue damage that is caused by free radicals. Coffee also contains minerals such as chromium and magnesium, which help the body to control blood glucose (sugar) by using the hormone insulin. I do not want to make it complicated, but in a nutshell, coffee has the ability of regulating blood sugar. According to research, people who drink 2-3 cups per day have fewer chances of getting type two diabetes, liver cancers and Parkinson’s disease compare to people who do not drink coffee at all.

Previously, we heard that coffee is bad for your health, and it can cause heart disease and cancer, but as I mentioned in the above the new studies, and research confirms that is not bad at all. However, high consumption of unfiltered coffee can slightly increase the cholesterol level. Most people drink filtered coffee anyway. If the person has existing heart condition and high blood pressure, it may not be a good idea to add caffeine to it, because caffeine increases the work load on the heart and increase the blood pressure.

The health benefit of coffee comes from the coffee beans not from the caffeine. So, decaffeinated coffee can provide the same benefit as the regular one.

My friend, enjoy your cup of coffee!!!

Kind Regards,

Kk

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Dear Torsten,

Can you explain what the Coffee Crime Connection is? I have never heard of it.

Sincerely,

kk

Hi KK,

It’s an organization you don’t want to mess with. They have a lot of clout with offices around the world. They control most of the coffee production and distribution worldwide.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A person enjoying the day[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsten,

Thank you.

kk

Thanks KK

I’m British, so there’s no question about it. I can’t function without a cup of tea first thing in the morning, if possible brought to me in bed by my husband.

I’m Thai- Aussie, first thing in the morning always drink a cup of green tea or white tea. My body can’t tolerate coffee as every time I drink coffee I get palpitations.
Then turn on a radio listen to ABC news for an hour, while I’m listening to the news, I do exercise (aerobic) for about 30-40 minutes. A good sweat made me feel good and a shower make me feel fresh to start the day. My Thai style breakfast is fruit salad with yoghurt or wheat biscuits with milk. I notice that many Aussie people have a cup of tea or coffee but don’t have breakfast, they like to skip their meal which I don’t think is a good idea.
Cheers,
Unchan

Nobody likes soy milk? I like to start my working day with a cup of soy milk and a piece of clay oven roll.
Justin

HI Justin,

I think a lot of people like soy milk with coffee, like soy late. I like soy milk with coffee or with oatmeal or cereal. How do you drink yours?
My favorite one is almond milk.

Kind regards,

kk

HI Uchan,

I like how you start your day with a cup of green tea or white tea. You do aerobic every morning? That is very nice. I have read the health benefit of green tea as well as black and white tea. What other tea do you drink?

Good for you. Keep up the good work.

kk

Hi KK,

Wow! I didn’t know that there were so many flavors of soy milk. I always drank sweetened soy milk as it’s the most popular flavor here.
Soy milk with coffee sounds a good idea to me. Surely someday I’ll give it a try!
Thanks!

Justin

Hi KK,
I’m very glad to know you. I read your writing sometimes, your English is quite good a lot better than me. I do exercise (aerobic) nearly every day, sometimes I do jogging in the park. Exercise really helps to relieve the symptoms of allergy as I always get severe allergy in summer and spring time due to high humidity in summer and so much pollen in the air in spring. By the way, I drink white tea (the brand name is called Dr.Tea) product of China, I bought from China, I couldn’t find it in Australia. I went to China year 2009 and I bought one pack and I liked it very much, after that I have to ask my Chinese friend to buy for me as she goes back to China often. the website of Dr.tea is www.dr-tea.cn and E-mail:drtea1884@vip.sina.com

For green tea I like YAMA MOTO YAMA green tea (product of japan). I think green or white are the same quality as we know tea is high in antioxidant which is very good for our health. I read Good Health magazine often, they said black tea is very good for you too, but I don’t like it.

I also drink low fat milk every day 2 glasses a day ( morning and before go to bed) to make sure I get enough calcium. Importantly drink milk after drink tea at least an hour because caffeine in tea distract absorbing calcium in our body.
Cheers,
Unchan

Hi KK,
I’m very glad to know you. I read your writing sometimes, your English is quite good a lot better than me. I do exercise (aerobic) nearly every day, sometimes I do jogging in a park. Exercise really helps to relieve the symptoms of allergy as I always get severe allergy in summer and spring time due to high humidity in summer and so much pollens in the air in spring. By the way, I drink white tea (the brand name is called Dr.Tea) product of China, I bought from China, I couldn’t find it in Australia. I went to China year 2009, I bought one pack and I liked it very much, after that I have to ask my Chinese friend to buy for me as she goes back to China often. the website of Dr.tea is www.dr-tea.cn and E-mail:drtea1884@vip.sina.com

For green tea I like YAMA MOTO YAMA green tea (product of japan). I think green or white are the same quality as we know tea is high in antioxidant which is very good for our health. I read Good Health magazine often, they said black tea is very good for you too, but I don’t like it.

I also drink low fat milk every day 2 glasses a day ( morning and before go to bed) to make sure I get enough calcium. Importantly always drink milk after drink tea at least an hour because caffeine in tea can distract absorbing calcium in our body. I also like soy milk, but experts said cow milk has higher calcium than soy milk. How about you, do you drink milk every day?
Cheers,
Unchan