Hi love books, what books do you read?

hi!
I love reading books. Can you recommend any adventure book or grammar book for me. Let me know what books you read, I am very curious.

Thank you in advance
Natii

2 Likes

You can take a look at some of the books I have read here:

1 Like

I loved reading classic novels, like:

• Tess of the d’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy.
  • Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell.
  • Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen.
    etc.
    I also loved reading classic German novels, like:
  • Die Leiden des jungen Werthers by Goethe
  • Ansichten eines Clowns by Heinrich Böll, etc.

Also the following the following work translated from Latin American into Dutch of course:

• El Senor Presidente by Miguel Angel Asturias.
  • Orlando Furioso by Ludovico Ariosto. etc.
    I’m sure you can find those translated into English.
1 Like

When I was a kid I liked adventure books. Maybe it’s odd for a kid 9-12 years old, but I also liked biographies and autobiographies. I also liked sci-fi as a kid. I suppose a lot of kids read Jules Verne, Treasure Island, etc.

As I entered adult life it seemed like everything I read was more serious. For a couple of decades as an adult I missed reading novels just for pleasure. Eventually I started reading just for pleasure again. I read mostly fantasy now, with the occasional classic, biography (I still like them), history, and historical novels.

If you like adventure, that is pretty broad. Fantasy is almost always adventure. A lot of sci-fi is adventure. My favorite fantasy author is Raymond Feist.

As for grammar books. I only have one. I have this one this one. It’s a reference book, not something to learn grammar. It’s well organized, explains things well, and has a good index. For examples it quotes professional writers to show differences in style and usage. You can get it used for much cheaper. There is also a paperback edition that’s cheaper.

2 Likes

I would recommend you to check out “The Door Into Summer”. I think you will definitely like this awesome book :3

2 Likes

I can only recommend novels. This is the only genre of books I like to read. I spend so much time reading that I don’t always have time to study. I can recommend you a few books and you may like them:

• One Last Stop
  • The Spanish Love Deception
  • The Fault In Our Stars
  • Ruthless Rival
  • Praise

I perform several tasks. I adore reading and writing. I create a blog post after finishing a book to hone my writing skills. In my spare time, I constantly read about cutting-edge items and technology because I like to be modern such as karl jacob’s.

2 Likes