hi, I am looking for people to talk with on Skype

me to…where are you???

I’m in Tbilisi and you?

I am in kakheti.

i have an acount in skype too but i don’t know how to add a contact,haha…sounds funny but true…

Hi
When you log on skype, you will fine on the top of left hand several option, just click second option contact after that you can see first option add contact click on that.
That will give you four option to search a person by his/her email ,Phone number, Full name or skype name , which of these do you have just enter and it will search that person automatically.Further you have to click on add option and it will send your request.

add my skype to your contact ok! My skype is minahem1 . Add if you want. I am from Indonesia.

all of my friend are you ok your study?

Hi everybody,

I’m Suman. I want to improve my speaking skill as well as writing skill.
I would like to add you on skype.

My skye Id is smnkush
Now I’m going to add forum member on skye whose id given here.

I hope, you guys/gals will be response me …
Thanks my friend.

hi Vania!!!

hi smnkush!!

hi i am Anita and will like to have some partners with whom i can communicate on Skype with in other to improve the skills i have and to be able to share my skills with others!

my skype is Reineani

best regards.

Hi Anita
we have similar objective behind joining this forum.so if you want contact me on Skype (mallick09)

I will help to improve your cmmunicatin. my skype id is: sobbi91

you can communicate with me

Hello friends
I am happy to see you all again.

Dear friends!

There is actually a “Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis” provided by regular participants on this forum!
For more information please check out this thread: english-test.net/forum/ftopi … ular_basis

Cheers! =)