hi, I am looking for people to talk with on Skype

hi
my skype is osvaldo.regazolli, please add me

Hi, I want to have language practice partner too. Please add my skype id : absantoso .

Cheers,

hi christoph my name is katy ,im coming from israel and really want to practice my talking skills,so it will be nice to talk to you ,my skype is katrinkatrin89

hello everybody
I am Samira and I am from Iran!
I am really happy as I think I would have so many nice friend here!
for more introduction! I am 27 and I have finished my master sceince! I am just preparing for Ph.D level hopfully in abroad! In fact if I can get it!
I am really intersted in speaking english in order to improve my speaking and also for sharing information with people from all over the world!
it is my email adress: s_sa_a25@yahoo.com
I would be glad to see your email in my inbox! :-))
best wishes for you
Samira

hi

Hi Christoph
My Name Is Ahmad Reshad Attai I am Afghanistan I am Student of economic so I want to speak with so one in order to improve my english and knowledge my name in skype is (astana_haqjo)

Hi
I am Ashique from India but studying in UK .
I am doing Masters in Finance and Management.I want to improve my English especially spoken, if someone want help me
contact on skyp mallick09

Hi, my name is Sofiko and I am from Georgia…this is my stype sofita333 I want to iprove my skills and I want to have many frienda and if I want to achieve my goals I need your help…

I love everyone

hi Katrin , I thought English is 2nd language in Israel :slight_smile:

hi Ashique, currently you are in the UK, aren’t you? Wow that’s so cool!!

Hi Sofiko
Which topic do want discuss? i like to shares my views on culture, language, Present financial crisis and enviromnt

Hi MNHashanah
My English is not too bad but i want to improve it.Further i like to make new friend around the glob and share different views with them

Hi Christoph and other members,:slight_smile:

I would like to practice my English via skype too.

Regards

Hi tamta how are you???

Hi Sofiko,

Your photo is too big for the profile.
Please can you make it smaller or change it for one that is already small.
As you can see, you are affecting the margin adjustment of the entire page every time you post.

hi…I read your profile and message and I know you are indonezia.Iam interesting about your culture and country

Hi Sofiko,

I’m fine, thanks, how are you? :slight_smile:

ok…I like your country and i want to know everything about your country