hi, I am looking for people to talk with on Skype

Hallo,

my name is Christoph, I am 23, I am from Germany.

I would say that my English is at an advanced level, but I like to improve it further since I want to go abroad someday.
So I came here to find some new friends from all over the world and to practise my spoken English a little. :slight_smile:
I would preferably like to talk to other university-students especially from the areas of science or business, so we can discuss what is going on in the world and what the current trends in these areas are. But we can, of course, also talk about English itself, grammar, accents, sharing tipps etc.
Just don’t hesitate to get in touch with me and maybe you can bring your friends along and I will do so too, so we can have a small network effect, since finding nice Skype partners one by one is such arduous work :roll:

If you are interested, add me on Skype with a little introduction of yourself,
my Skype name is: nijolat

I hope to hear from you soon,
Goodbye
Christoph

Hi,cristoph . My name is vania . I come from Indonesia . nice to meet you … By the way , can you tell about how to use skype ? I don’t know about that . Cause I am newcomer in here . I am happy make friends with you :slight_smile:

hi friends , My name is Vania . And I come from Indonesia . Please visit my Ym at vaniaranesa@yahoo.com .

Hello, Christoph! My name is Galya and I come from Russia. I’m studying international business. It would be great talking to you as my third language is German. I’m not good at it now because I’ve started learning it only last year. I’m going to add you in Skype right now. :slight_smile:

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hi, Christoph. My english name is Keynes. I am from Shanghai of china. I am very glad to meet you. Hope we can have a good conversation some day. But i think,first I must have some practice. My english speaking is too unpleasent to hear!

Hi, nice to meet you pretty girl!

Hello Christoph,
I am Alireza, I live in Iran. I’d like to speak with you for improve English both of us. But I am in upper intermediate level before advance level. I’m glad if you want to talk with.

Hi, Vania, as Snakepointi said, Skype is a free program (just google it) which allows you to talk and even see people around the world. You can find them by adding them with their Skype name.

Hi Vania,

Welcome to our forum. You might want to read this as I don’t think it’s a good idea to post your email address on the forum: english-test.net/community/i … _the_forum[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Carnaval Venecia[YSaerTTEW443543]

can you tell me how to register skype ? please .

Simply download and install the program for free, then register an account for free.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Packing the meat[YSaerTTEW443543]

everybody who read my message , please add my YM at raneshavania@yahoo.com . we will char and share about anything :slight_smile:

Hi again, I suggest you read this: english-test.net/community/i … _the_forum[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Fishing in the city[YSaerTTEW443543]

hii Christoph my name is Grace I am from Ecuador and 22 well english isnt my first language however I have a good level and also I am preparing for taking an international exam… ok I would like to talk wth you by skype.

my skype is: jazgracepretty

saludos,

Hi!!
i’m wana from indonesia too . . .

i’m from indonesia, i’ll add all of your’s name of skype . . .
my name skype : wana_fa

hi

like to find freind on yahoo massenger.
my id on yahoo is hrgill89,please ping ,e

with regards
Hargian singh

add my skype @vaniamai
We can share about our experiences

hi cristoph , add my skype vaniamai