Hi Friends, need GMAT official Guide e-Book!

Hi Everybody,
This is Rakesh here from India !
I need help in getting some e-book on GMAT Official Guide.

Would appreciate your help.
Thanks & Regards,
Rakesh

Hi there! Just drop me you e-mail address and I’ll redirect you some e-books

Hi,

Request you to please send the links for downloading the book for GMAT Official Guide.
Thanks.

Regards
Avnish S

I just got some gmat tests on my pc, so if you need any,send me your e-mail and i’ll resend it for you.

Hi Knoxville22,

I will really appreciate it if you can send across any gmat related material (sample tests, e-books etc.) to my email id (alfa_beta01@yahoo.co.uk).

Thanks

Hey buddy, could you please send me the download links for e-books/e-tests at dahiya.p@gmail.com

Dear Knoxville and other friends,

If any of you has the quant and data sufficieny e-book with you pls send me a copy at paragpra@gmail.com

I have the 10th edition official guide for gmat review for verbal sections (critical reasoning, sentence corr. and reading compre). Drop me your e-mail and I’ll send it to you.

Thanks,
Parag

Hi,

I’ll really appreciate if you send me the e-books and any related info at jha_avi@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot,

Avinash

Hi,

if you have any e-books about GMAT , can you send to tuncka84@yahoo.com?

Thanks

Buddy,

can you send me GMAT official 11th by email ?

Mihir

Hi! Can you send me some e-books on vaflichka@mail.bg

Dear,

Can you plz send me GMAT soft copy materials and tests links at rahatfarry@hotmail.com

Hey!

Could you send me the e-tests and e-books at ritukishan@yahoo.com?

Thx

Hi, could you send me the e-materials at tsekova@gmail.com. Thank you :)!!!

brumblerose

Can you please send me e-books, e-info and any other GMAT information to baraynavab@gmail.com. All your guides and info will be very helpful.

Thanks

Hi,

Please send me the information. My id is suresh_cicerone@yahoo.com

guys can u please send me preparation guides.
my email is himanshu.iit@gmail.com

if you know any online resource from where i can download please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

I would be very grateful if you could send me some GMAT ebooks, especially the Official Guide. Any would be great. Thank you!!! my email is gabby_trofin@yahoo.com

Hi

I am new memeber and am giving the GMAT in July 2007. Can anyone please mail me the GMAT OFFICIAL GUIDE. Buying all the GMAT books is currently out of my reach and I would really appreciate if anyone lends a helping hand.

My Email Id is henna_mehta05@yahoo.co.in