Hi Friends, need GMAT official Guide e-Book!

Hi,

or if someone else has got it from them plzz send it.

My email is zaffar_khan@hotmail.com. I’ll be grateful.

Thankyou .

Hi, pls send do send Gmat materials to my email at higuy75@yahoo.com Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

Hi Friends,

Can you please send me some GMAT eBooks to regzinghh@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.
Sing

Hi everybody,

Looking at this thread I would say that most of you don’t need any GMAT or MBA materials – what you need is to learn some basic success principles. One of them is that there is no free lunch, you can’t get anything for nothing.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Which vendor do we use for break-room supplies?[YSaerTTEW443543]

if its possible send me the link for OG11 and Manhattan SC on saadaali@gmail.com

Hi Saadaali,

Why do you want to take the GMAT?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Charity worker leaving voice mail message soliciting donations[YSaerTTEW443543]

hey …well i plan to join a business school in feb 2008 …most probably Monash or ANU, thats the main reason why i have plan to give gmat. im targeting june 2007 for the test, ill probabbly be joining Princeton review preparation classes in a week or 2. Ive got the OG 10 book and ive gone thru most of its maths section, ive found that on an average im getting 7 questions rite out of 10. I havent really touched the verbal section yet, im hoping the classez at the princeton will help me out with this section…im actually pretty weak in eng since im from a non-english speaking country(english isnt our 1st lang u know), but im willing to work hard to score an overall 650+ in GMAT…can someone plzz tellme a strategy on how to master both GMAT maths and verbal section. and tellme only the relevant books i need to refer to acheive my target. Ive done some research on study material ppl say that OG 11 and Manhattan SC(specially for ppl with eng as there second lang) is a must! My past education includes Bacherlors in Business Administration from Pakistan, and i have almost 2 yrs of experience as a SAP/R3 MM supply chain officer for a local leading pharmaceutical. Anyways am a lil short on time …looking fwd to hearing from u guys…chaoo!

Dear All,
I will be grateful to you if anyone could sends me GMAT materials to mjp@bpl.net or to my yahoo mail address as in my signature.

Hi, if you post your email on a website it pretty soon will be indexed by bots that are roaming the Internet harvesting email address to send you spam. I would remove my address if I were in your shoes. I would also buy GMAT materials rather than using copied or stolen materials.

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Starting a biology lecture[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi
Can anyone please send me the e-book for gmat official guide 11th edition ?
If someone has any other useful GMAT preparation material, then please share with me.
email id : y_aryan22@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Aryan

Hi Friends,

I am preparing for GMAT. Please send me ebooks like GMAT official guid verbal and quant etc. at my email-id kaustubh.gangan@gmail.com

Thanks in advance, :smiley:
Kaustubh.

Hi,

Can anyone please send me the e-book for gmat official guide or information about how to get it.

email id : san_xyz_2001@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Same old Guy

Hi all,

Can anyone please mail me a copy of the e-book for gmat official guide 11th edition or a link where I can download the same?

email id : deep.ghosh@gmail.com

Much appreciate the help!

Thanks in advance
Aryan

Hi Aryan,

Welcome to english-test.net. Here you can purchase the Official Guide GMAT Review 11th Edition. Is that what you had in mind?

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Catering employee calls customer to inform her about a delivery problem.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Knoxville22
can u send me the GMAT links or material available to my address a.manjusha@indiatimes.com
thanks so much for the information

Hi,

Can you pls send the GMAT e-books that you have on the email id ketan_vjti@rediffmail.com

Hi,

Can you pls send any GMAT e-books, especially Official guide 11th edition, to kaliet.on@gmail.com ?

Thanks.

Kaliet

hello,
can any one e-mail me the e-books and tests plz
salem.alothman@gmail.com

Can you please send me the ebooks too? pink_monkee03@yahoo.com Thanks so much!

Hi Freinds,

I want an e-book of official guide to GMAT 11th edition.
Any help regarding this is appreciated.

Thanks in advance…

My E-mail id is itsrsb4u@yahoo.co.in
shankarnatukula@gmail.com