hello from Ukraine!

here u are my dear. just imagine 20 mb left…it means I must go study french(((((

ha-ha-ha…I’m fed up with my German…I’m in no mood…want home(((

I haven’t the faintest idea…

Hi everyone!!
I’m new here and I haven’t a clue how this forum works)) Hope to meet new people here) Waiting for your messages!!!

How much have you learned???))) (French I mean)

I’ve written only one topic)))

out of…???

that’s…fairly good)))
do u have to learn’em???

are u kidding me? of course I do!

me 2((( a lot of))))))))

Hi Nastia,

Welcome to the board!! you look great…

How do you do?

Regards

Bala

Gooosh… I suddenly realized that there was something wrong with the e-mail software that I’m using so that I didn’t sent the mail to you while I thought the mail was already sent and that I cannot receive new mails with that poor software. What’s worse, I cannot find the mails that I had wrote to you and Nastia. All the files was lost. ><’’’.
I do miss you, Nata.)) and I’ll find a new software and write to you and Nastia soon.))))
Best wishes.)))
Wendy

Hello Victor! My name is Giang. I’m from Viet Nam. I joined english-test.net some months. But, I don’t have free time to read mail from forum. Recently, I graduated from University and I have joined into Foreign company. While free time, I have checked mail and I want to make friend with you!

Hi, wendy ,I 'm zuoming.I come from shanghai.Nice to meet you:)

;)I’m from Hebei.)) Nice to meet you, too!)))

haha,How are you. How do you spend you weekend:)

Going shopping with my boyfriend, listening to music, surfing the Internet, chatting with friends on QQ, and most importantly, doing my homework. ><’’

Hello! How is every body doing?
hope things are going on well, and as it sound it does at least in this wonderful forum where old friends are still being seen. I am glad I am here again.

Haven’t been on this forum for a long time. It’s really nice to post again. :slight_smile: