hello from Ukraine!

hi guys. nice to meet u all. I"m a novice at the site. looking forward to communicating with u. not only do I want to improve my English, but to make friends, too. hope u can help me with that)))

Hi Nastia,
You are welcome on board.

hi you are more than welcome,
have anice intresting with this fantastic tool to improve your english skills and to make agood relation ship with all ,here we look like ateam.
good luck.
Najeh

Hi Nastia,

Welcome on board, the forum is really awesome. I’m your compatriot and also looking for new friends. So what city are you from and whay do you need English? Write something about yourself.

Regards

hello Bagheera! how are you? nice to meet you here. I’m from Polonne, Khmelnytskyi region. I’m a 2nd year student of the National University of Ostroh academy, heard about it?department of Romance and Germanic languages.i’m trying to learn some spoken English and prepare for exams. i’m fond of foreign languages, drawing, music, belly-dance, reading. you? you’re a teacher, aren’t you?probably of English?

Oh, so many hobbies, you must be a very versatile and gifted student. I also like foreign languages, but currently practise only English. Also I like reading and going out with my friends, unfortunately don’t have much spare time. You are right I’m teaching at Lviv Academy of Commerce and of course I’ve heard about Ostroh Academy. That’s great there is someone from Ukraine here.
I’m sure you will learn a lot here, people are very interesting and teachers are helful.

Have a nice time…

Hi, everyone! I’m Wendy from China. I like music. I’ll be really glad if you will be my friend. :slight_smile:

Hi Wendy Guo,

My name is Lan, sex as male,26 years old. I’m teaching Information Technology at University in my town.Nice to meet you and i want to make friend.
Could you tell me know about yourself?

Hi Friends I am Arif Chaudhry sex male. I am new on it.
I am student of Electronics Engineering
and I am also doing job part time in TV Chanal as a Broadcasting Engineer.
I want to make some friends especiely Gilrs can you help me plz…
write me on

Thank you…

You very nice!!!

hi Wendy! I like meeting new friends)))what kind of music do you like?

Well, any kinds are OK. Mostly, I listen to pop music(, I like singing pop songs as well^_^)My favorite western singers are Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Beyonce Knowles, Lenka, Declan Galbraith(the singing angel), and I love MJ (though it sounds quite ancient), etc. Sometimes I listen to classical music, especially when I’m having meals and do other things like housework. Also, I can accept rock music. I like Linkin Park, Muse and Greenday!
Do you like music? If you do, what kind of music do you like? :slight_smile:
Wendy

this is not a dating board mate )) you never know though )

we have quite similar preferences! there was a time when I liked A. Lavigne so much, you know. most of all I like her “nobody’s home”,that’s my fav one. I like some pop music as well. that’s the kind of music which helps u dance. I’m not very into hard rock, though sometimes I can listen to it. what I love the most is pop-rock, like Paramore, Poets of the fall, tokio hotel etc.
classic music helps me relax, esp the sound of violin)))

we have quite similar preferences! there was a time when I liked A. Lavigne so much, you know. most of all I like her “nobody’s home”,that’s my fav one. I like some pop music as well. that’s the kind of music which helps u dance. I’m not very into hard rock, though sometimes I can listen to it. what I love the most is pop-rock, like Paramore, Poets of the fall, tokio hotel etc.
classic music helps me relax, esp the sound of violin)))

don’t get this one…

thanks;-))

he wanted to say he likes you, if that’s what you mean…

Yeah, actually I dont really like hard rock either. I like the kind of rock music like 21 Guns from GreenDay, and leave out all the rest from Linkin Park. :slight_smile:

oh, I love 21 guns…and wake me up when September comes…
what do u do in life?