hello from Ukraine!

hey guys, a question to discuss. what brings you satisfaction?

These days I mostly learn English because I have to prepare for the coming TOEFL test next month. In my spare time, I listen to music and surf on the Internet. :slight_smile:

You are my best friend.

me? :wink:

TOEFL is a daunting challenge, at our university we usually pass CAE and CPE, and TOEFL too, twice a year. I guess it depends more on luck because one can not know all the answers. if I don’t know what to choose I rely on my 6th sense ^)))) sometimes it helps. nevertheless, if u work hard it will pay off for sure. good luck with that.
what else do you do for entertainment?

I started playing tennis several months ago. I go out to play tennis on weekends. I cannot play it very well, though. I can also play the guitar a little. I like singing, and sometimes I play the guitar while singing. I like watching movies, too. Also surfing the Internet, chatting online, and look for all kinds of information.
Right now I’m listening to Tik Tok sung by Ke$ha. It sounds good.:slight_smile:
Wendy

didn’t know that Ukrainian fairy tales are so sweet )) CAE and CPE and TOEFL twice a year! that must be something! what school do you study, love? ))

Yes. That’s right…I only have two chances to take TOEFL in total…> _<’’

Wendy is my best friend.

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

Wendy Its really a truth that you are my best friend forever.

oh, I love tales, too! ))) I’m not a pupil actually. I’m a 3rd year student of the National University, Sergey. I’m going to be an interpreter or a teacher of English. and yes, we do pass these tests. this year we passed CAE, that’s how they determine our level of English, next year we’re going to pass CPE. for us to see our progress or regress we pass TOEFL tests at the beginning and in the end of each year. u probably didn’t get it. we don’t get any certificates or something.we don’t need them in Ukraine since we’ll have our diplomas. we just have the test and send it to the teachers via the Internet.
are u Russian?

So, these are not exactly those tests, you just do tasks from them… surely a one-year gap isn’t enough to jump from CAE to CPE…
And, you know, they now call “School” what we’re used to call “University” and where you’re not a pupil but a student.

now I know. no, it’s not enough. we’ve been studying advanced for 2 years. will it suffice? I wish I could study…and study…and study!
u’re funny! I like u)))

if they were real …to enter some higher educational in Canada etc I wouldn’t be able to pass them. I’d get tooooooo nervous.

натаха, я тебе чекаю!!!((((((((

ото круто, мені принесли пляшечку Shakе’а прямо під носа!!!зара буде “мертві бджоли не гудуть”

a piece of Ukrainian folklore …

how do u know? maybe it’s the Russian one)))

Nastia!!!