Happy New Year to everyone!

Happy New Year, Torsten! Let 2021 be filled with joy, love, and success!

2 Likes

Happy New Year to you too, Elida! In 2021 we are going to launch our new homepage with your profile and we also want to add a variety of language exercises such as this one.

It would be great if you could contribute some audio exercises in Macedonian.

Thanks a lot for your great support this year.

Cheers,
Torsten

2 Likes

Looking forward to working together again soon. My family finally weathered covid-19, so now I’m really excited to contribute to your wonderful project.

Cheers!

1 Like

Good evening everybody. Happy new year!
My full name is Ani Khachatryan. I am a new member of your forum.
I was born in Yerevan, Armenia in 2004. I’m 17 years old. About my appearance, I’m tall and thin, I have big brown eyes and light brown hair. About my character, I am very friendly, but only with people that I think are quite good. I happen really impatient and curious.I haven’t told everything about myself. I will tell you about me in our future meetings.
Regards
Ani

3 Likes

Hi again Ani, welcome to the forum. It’s been great meeting you earlier today and I would like to thank you for teaching me some phrases in Armenian.

If you like you can tell us more about how your hobbies and your passion for dancing.

Շատ շնորհակալություն

Hello Ani! Welcome to the forum! :grin:

1 Like

So, I will tell you about me.
I’m a dancer. *About Armenian national dances Komitas has once said “Dance expresses the typical characteristics of every nation, especially its traditions and degree of civilization”.*I love my country and my culture. I hope that one day I will present my country. I take part in a beauty competition called ‘Miss Yerevan 2021’. I am interested in modelling, I usually take part in clothing shows. I am fond of swimming. I started swimming when I was 7 years old. I am a water poloist of an Armenian Water-polo Federation. I hope we will become friends. I can help you to learn some Armenian phrases if you are interested.
Regards
Ani

3 Likes

Welcome Ani! It’s great to have you here :slight_smile: It’s wonderful to see that you have a variety of interests and sports. I love your enthusiasm and determination! Keep going and be the best you can be! :hugs: Take care, Andrea

2 Likes

Andrea, thank you so much for encouraging Ani, she is a really outstanding young woman with great ambitions.

@Anikhachatriann, if you like you can also meet Andrea’s daughter who is about your age. Her name is Nicole and you can hear her voice here.

3 Likes

I’m very excited, thank you for a warm welcome. I’m sorry, if I make mistakes. I am here for improving my English level, to get more speaking, communucating skills. I’m interested in every country of a world, so the culture is a very important part of it. I would like to have a meeting with you all and recognize each other well. I would like to listen different opinions and ideas about my country’s situation. I will present different parts from my concerts, where I present my country. If I win MissYerevann2021, I will have an opportunity to present Armenia in different countries. I hope that one day we will meet in real life.

It great to hear Nicole, I hope me will become friends.

Thank you all!

Ani

3 Likes

Hi, My name is Marina. I wish all of you to be happy and healthy!!!
Let’s have a small talk: What will you do if you get 3 magic wishes?
My wishes will be 1. to make people be healthy
2. to be kind to everyone
3. to open a factory for poor people who want to work, and give them the opportunity to earn money, so they can get a chance for a better life

Now it is your turn for wishes)

3 Likes

Hi @Hristina-59.Varna, thank so you much for posting your first message here on the forum, it’s great to have you on board. I hope you don’t mind that I moved your post adding it to the thread here. Здравей Кристина за първата ти публикация. Приятна седмица и ще видим скоро.

1 Like

Welcome to this fraternity, Ani. Your name sounds like Indian!

1 Like

Oh, realy? :joy: I don’t think so dear @Anglophile.
Ani(Անի) is an Armenian feminine given name given in reference to the medieval Armenian capital city of Ani) The name was among the top 10 most popular names.

3 Likes

Hello! And Happy New Year to each of you on the forum!
It’s quite late to say so, though. LoL

This is Jeany from Taiwan.
I just finished the coaching lesson with Torsten yesterday, and he brought me here!

At the sight of what you guys shared, I felt warmed about all of your words! Also, I’m pleased to be here.

My mother tongue is Mandarin, however, we are not belonging to Mainland China.

Welcome everyone to Taiwan, where is full of natural splendid views to be explored.

3 Likes

Welcome, @yachuenhsu.
We wish the same for you and yours, Jeany.

2 Likes

Hi very one
And good morning to you all
Am haitham from cairo /egypt hope to all of you a good day

2 Likes

Hi Jeany, thank you so much for the interesting conversation we had a couple of days ago. As you know, I’m a big fan of your country and people for various reasons and really would love to improve my rudimentary skills in Mandarin :wink:

Next week I’ll start a follow-up round of online meetings and look forward to speaking to you again. If you like, you can schedule another meeting here.

非常感谢您花时间在我们的论坛上注册。

1 Like

Hello Haitham and welcome to the forum :wink: It’s great to see you followed my advice and joined our community. It was very interesting for me to speak to you last week and you can schedule another meeting here if you like.

1 Like

Hello everyone,
thank you for inviting me to your forum.
My name is Victor and I am from Russia.
First of all I would like you to be healthy and wealthy in the year 2021. May Coronavirus disappear ever!

2 Likes