GREBible contact details

I had paid for GREBible CD to pellucid learning system and today is 7th day there is no response from there side, they dint even mention there telephone number in website, i stay outside India, if anybody knows there contact details please let me know.

waiting for your reply

Thanks & Regards

-Sonali

This company is definitely a fraud. I encountered the same problem. Everybody does not pay again.

You can retrieve the contact information of the owner of grebible.com by doing an online Whois search. These contact details are publicly available at no cost.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Getting ready for the ski run[YSaerTTEW443543]

Sonali , i can help you…if you can send me your mail address to kavya_1106@yahoo.com… i will send you the software

take care
Vichitra

Hi Vichitra, you might want to reconsider posting your email address here on the forum as it will get scanned by “spam bots” and consequently flooded with spam.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A keep fit class[YSaerTTEW443543]

@Torsten
I had paid for GREBIBLE two weeks back.As per your suggestion i found the number from “whois” to be +914423719586 which has been now changed to +914422442234 & this number is ostensibly out of service…please give a suggestion…
thanx

Hi, if you like I can try to get in touch with the sales office of GREbible.com – he has emailed me several times because of this forum thread. Maybe he will respond. I’ll post an update here.

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: What’s the matter with the photocopier?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thanks a lot …please do get in touch with them 'cuz itz been quite some time…thanks again…

I emailed him yesterday and will notify as soon as he responds…[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How can I help you?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thanks a lot … will be waiting for the same…

Any updates Sir ??
There still hasn’t been any correspondence from there end …

Thanks for your concern Torsten… I’d love to hear from these guys as well. Hopefully their material is worth the hassle.

hi i am arun.i paid the amount last week.and i could not even download from that link.it says.error contact the seller by mail.i had sent them 20 mails.no response.so can any one send me the software?or tel me how to deal with this.i ordered twice…and how to cancel it…lovepostcards.net/288100 ;))))))))))))))))

hello sir i need to contact them…i coud not download from their site.help me.

Appeal to pay-pal. I got the money back from pay-pal. Gre-bible is an effontery fraud.

how to appeal to pay pal…explain me please

paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c … er-outside
file a dispute or report a fraud somewhere

Hello everybody,

Did you all finally get response from Pellucid Learning Systems, solving your problems. I have downloaded GRE Bible after payment 4 days back, and still have not got the password despite several emails/requests.

Thanks
Gaurav

The software isn’t fake and I have the passcodes. I got them from another user and they work.

yes… the software is good, just needed password to unlock it.
if anyone plans to buy the s/w and hesitates due to their poor customer service, do contact me, i will give my GRE bible and gre secrets + lots of material in a negligible price.
if anyone needs password for gre bible do email me, i will try my best to pass it to you.

my email is m p 28 77 168 @ yahoo. co.in [without any spaces]

Regards…