Grammer vs. grammar

You’re welcome, Elsa. Please note the correct spelling of the word ‘grammar’. Many thanks, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: When do you want to go to lunch?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Amanda, what is the purpose of this story you posted? It contains many grammar mistakes and should not be taken as an example by learners.

Hi everyone,

Deejam has asked that is there an tool for grammar checker,my question is the same that is there any free software or tool for grammar checker,please guide me,Thanks.

Regards.

I have never heard of a good application that can check grammar, Rida.

Ok. Leader
Ineed to ask you about grammar vs.
What it mean that?
When ,I opened the link it taked me to other at that moment ,I lossed true step.
But ,I can’t fear beacues,I study grammar online.
Thank’s

Elsa, I do not fully understand your question.
vs. = versus = against / compared to

Oh .Dear Coach
I’m understand meaning of what I mean.
Grammar vs.
Thank’s

I bleave spell checkers is not necessary becouse if you adapt it a day will come you haven’t spell cheks so what will you do thad day so that is why i dont want to use spell checks at all.if i can’t write well tomorrow i will do
best regard kareem

Hi Kareem, using a spell checker would help your tremendously. As of now your texts are difficult to comprehend because you almost every single word you write contains at least one error. Since this forum is a place for people who want to improve their English I’d like to ask you to change your attitude towards the English language. Words like ‘bleave’, ‘becouse’, ‘thad’, ‘i’, ‘dont’, etc. don’t exist in the English language.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How long is Christmas vacation?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Torsten

thanks alot ,for every thing
i don’t have time to write or post any thing
just i will pray to meet u in the paradise
regards
khaled itti-itti911@hotmail.com

Haha, I knew Torsten would bite. And right he is!

If you’re using Firefox, it has an automatic spelling checker that works on any text area you type in. You can download the English dictionary (and many others) from the Firefox/Mozilla website (use Google to find it).

i am with you sir

hello torsten
i hope you are well. i agree with you.i can say that some people who learn english even the teachers make this mistake when they spell grammar

Hary: if a teacher of English made the mistake of spelling grammar as “grammer”, he would not be a very good teacher indeed, unless it were an incidental typing error.

Hellow Sir,
Thanks.
it is habituality to direct apply missed spell.
Thanks again and waiting for best tips for improvement in English Language.

At the beginning, I wrote a post and clicked “send message” at any popups
throw I didn’t know about the spell checker. For God’s sake, I saw my misspell then known the checker
I think it useful

But with one like Englishprof, “text chat” sometimes become misspells, neh. Er, don’t mind me