From where we can yield "Happiness"- Money/knowledge/friends

Hi Everyone,

Happiness is yield from earning money, it has been told by more people in the world.
Some of the people will say "No it will yield through knowledge, it will give more happiness than money, since it is not destroyed by anyone even if we use it or not. There are few people in the world, we can yield happiness only having more friends.

Out of three, I believe that “happiness is out of knowledge and luck”. If we have the both one can be happy in the world. I have seen more people in the world who has lot of money, they cannot enjoy happily, whereas below average income people who can lead their life happily with their income and knowledge. Why they can enjoy, they will not bother about anything what will happen/will not happen near future. That spirit does not not have in rich people.

Anyone can comments about this topic without fighting with me.

Wish you Good Luck

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi Everyone,

I don’t know why nobody has shared any of their opinion about this Topic. I am happy to note that it has been viewed by 12 people on the Forum. Thanks to them for viewing.
As I have only a few friends on the forum, that too friends are not often visiting the Forum. I will not compel anyone for anything. It is my ow point of view. My husband asked me he could say opinion about this, I said “No”, since he is not a member of the forum. If he comes it will become controversy.

Thanks

Shanthi S

Hi

We can find happiness and become rich when we limit our desires and need. If the desires are limited we will never like to become rich and fond of money. So happiness is only in our hand, we don’t have to get it from others. For example, if my husband asked me to buy costly saree, I would say that I needed only low price saree, you don’t need to waste your money, instead of that we can help poor for their education, marriage and medical expenses. That way I feel happy. So I don’t want to bore you all by telling my story.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

[color=darkblue]Hi,

[b] Life is like a Game of Chess/anything and

You play this game with him (Whatever name). After every move of yours

He makes the next move. Your moves are called [color=green[]"Choices

and his moves are called “[color=darkblue]Consequences”.

You will be tested… you will be challenged… you will be pushed to the brink.

However, when you are found to play your game well,

He wins by allowing you to win the game.

Thank you

S.Shanthi[/b]

HI

If you love your work, it is your happinss, if others recognize the results of your work,

it is your success, if you dedicate those results to him, then it is your prayer.

I am used to dedicate any work to my Guru and god before doing it. Like wise I will pray

God for doing any work and going out anywhere, so that I will be happy in my work.

Dedicating of our work to God and other is as good as respecting our work.

I like my Guru who is my Motivator for learning English, that I cannot forget in my life

time. Because of him, I could type letters for myself and when my husband dictates

letters to me without problem. So he has given an opportunity to improve my English

to level best.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi

To-day I don’t feel happiness, as I had made lot of mistakes in TOEIC test. I never bother about making mistake, since it is my routine. More over I love to attend TOEIC without mistake, that is not achieved by myself. If I make more mistakes, I will stop going further and browse some other to make up my mind.

Enjoy TOEIC by doing mistakes/without mistakes, it will be interesting, if you practice
repeatedly, you will feel like playing speed game. "Happiness we have to incorporate in our work by ourselves.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

[color=green]Hi,
[b]My Advanced Happy Wishes to all learners (Women) "WISHING YOU ALL HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 'which falls every year March 8th. It has been celebrated by all over the world, since we feel that at least on that day we can enjoy ourselves and we can recognize to the world by achieving our goal, talent, and victories.
We can proud of ourselves that we are now independent in all our work. We should not bother or fear about others, we should know to face the difficulties. On this day, we can make a task for improving other people’s education by providing fund/guide them to our capacity. Like wise we should develop our personality by way speaking/writing/listening in the international language (English), it will be more helpful to all wherever we go and they will recognize our talent, it will lead to improve ourselves in all our activities.

Thank you and wishing you all in advance.

S.Shanthi[/b]

[color=blue][size=150]Hi[i][b]

We are cute daughters
We are sweet Sisters
We are lovely Women
We are darling wives
We are adorable Mothers
We are source of strength
We are women
W:WONDERFUL
O; OUT STANDING
M; MARVELLOUS
A; ADORABLE
N; NICE
'HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY[/size][/b][/i]

Hi Beeesnees Madam,

Sorry for not wishing you separately for “Women’s Day”. Could you please do me a favor for me Madam? I want the above text color to be changed either Violet/Orange/Blue.
Can you help me by changing the color? I will be thankful to you if you accept my request and do the needful.

Thank you in advance

S.Shanthi

It was already violet (though on most monitors it would look pink) and orange would not show up as well, so I changed it to blue. I hope that’s okay.

Thanks a lot Madam, for changing the color from purple/violet to Blue.

S.Shanthi

[color=darkred][b][i][u][color=orange]

Hi,

Happiness is like a Radio Station, broadcasting all the time, we just need to learn how to
tune it and receive it properly. So we should find happiness in ourselves by keeping our
mind in positive thoughts. Happiness is not absence of problems but the ability to come over that problems. The future depends on what we do in the present.
Happiness Ingredients:
1 Cup of Love
Small amount of Humor
2 ts(Table spoon) of Joy
1 ts table spoon of compatibility
1 Cup of Respect
1/4 of tenderness
3/4 Cup of Patience.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

[/u][/i][/b]

Hi Everyone,

Happiness we can find it only in ETN not anywhere when our post doesn’t exist.
How many of you felt happiness when you receive such a TRN?. To-day I feel more happy than other day. Because, I will not be here for some time.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi

Shall I get on with Forum? I expect the Forum to say “Yes” to me. If forum doesn’t say anything, I will ask my Guru to say "Yes"for my arrival?

Thank you

S.Shanthi

There are so many useful adv. are available on online. Why the net is choosing worthless and unwanted advertisement here. Don’t put any adv. above topic, as well as below my topic.

S.Shanthi

Hi Beeesnees Madam,

Why don’t we celebrate ËNGLISH TEST NET 'DAY ON the Forum? As I don’t know the correct date when it has launched/started on the Forum. So please ask Sir Torsten
and ask him whether we can celebrate every year in First day of any month. We can invite all communicators, EXISTING LEARNERS, and all learners to participate and they can say their suggestions/improvements/benefits they yield/experience/feed back to the forum. I can ask Sir Torsten, he is always busy with his work, I cannot ask him directly, you please get permission from him and let me know Madam. Please ignore my opinion if you feel it is not good,

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Thank you for your suggestion. I don’t think it would be possible to arrange that, though. It also seems rather an odd thing to celebrate on an annual basis.

Thank you for your reply. I have seen so many members are celebrating birthdays on the Forum.
Like that it will celebrate by any Member of the Forum. It is also known as a "Birthday of ETN. Every day we can consider the birthday to ETN since the Forum is always interacting with all members. So you don’t have to arrange for that it will arrange for that when the time allows to do…

S.S

Good - Bye to ETN. I have got lot of personal work, I will never come back to this Forum. Promise on myself.

This ETN will not listen my words. Please delete my name from your Member List. Please instruct to Google to remove my Topic from Google so that I will not see all these unwanted pictures/Ads. I have got lot of ways and websites to brush up my English knowledge.
Please delete my name from the list and add any one of your learner’s name in that.

S.Shanthi