From where we can yield "Happiness"- Money/knowledge/friends

Hi

We can learn much more than what we "SEE"than what we listen. So if we learn anything visual mode than listen, we can learn more thing by seeing the visual, so I love to attend photography exercise in TOEIC. Listening is the second mode for learning English, sometimes their accent & pronunciation will not be understood by all people, so they had to see the text message. Toeic Part II, we have to listen the audio carefully otherwise, we cannot answer the first question. Of course Toeic listening exercise is meant for listening, it will improve our knowledge to vast extent, but it will not satisfy
all average learners.
I am expecting views of other learners who are average like me, are requested to give their opinion about the same.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Dear Sir,

Wish you once again for a [color=cyan]HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sir. We pray for you to live long in the world with “Healthy & Wealthy”. Happy many more returns of the day.

But I don’t like you, since you have not encouraged ETN learners, whereas you are very much involved in English Team. We are also your learners only, then you have not sent lessons as you did before.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Thank you

S.Shanthi