Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Hello Megan,

Im happy to know that you are getting better! I was worried because we hadn't heard from you this week. But colds really have their cycle and theres no use trying to rush things. We must rest and let time take care of it.
I’d like to join the skype session on Sunday, if possible. I’ll be glad to meet those I don’t know yet and talk to our other friends I already know. So, if possible, include me in the list.
Take good care Megan! See you,

Mauricio

Hello Megan,

Hope you feel better soon.I would also like to join the conversation.Take good care of yourself.

Regards
Sarah

Hello Kati,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story about some of your teaching experience. I do understand a little about autism as one my cousin’s children has autism. They have done wonders with him but I guess his level of autism is less. He’s gone to school though usually in special classes he still attends normal high school. He’s even on Facebook and sometimes posts about things. Sadly I only ever met him in person when he was tiny baby before they knew he had autism.

I think it’s wonderful that you could accomplish so much with these children and could understand them so well. It seems truly like a gift! They need more people like you!

Take care!
Megan

Sarah & Mauricio, I’ve added you both to the list for the conversation today. I look forward to talking with everyone in a few hours.

1. Megan
  2. Mujibur
  3. Hassan?
  4. Kati?
  5. Jessica
  6. Mauricio
  7. Sarah

Hello everyone,

It’s really good to see that quite a good number of friends are taking interest to take part in the Skype conversation. Though Megan seems not yet completely recovered from the coldness, she is also ready to take part today. It’s to be noted well that some of the friends are going to attend the conversation even ignoring some of the obstacles of day to day life!

Wishing to have lots of fun out of the Skype conversation!

With warm regards and thanks,

Mujibur

Hi everybody,

So sorry that I am not able to join you on today’s Scype session. I was extremely busy these days and I have just returned from Irkutsk. I am afraid that my tirednees will not let me take part in your conversation. I wish you all to have a lot of fun. I hope I join you next Sunday.

Yuri

Hello Megan ,

Thank you very much to host this Skype conversation . lt help me a lot .

As I told you I’m not a talkative person , I can’t open my mouth easily ,but you guide us very well , it’s very useful to me .

My new boss often inquire my opinon , but I always keep silent since I think my though is not mature.I began to changed it gradually .

My good friends always tell me ,“Jess ,you’re much better than you though” and one of the team leader invit me to join his team , I don’t know why ,why he choice me .

I’m pretty lucky .

Take care ,

Jess

Hi everybody, Megan, Mujibur,Sarah ,Jess, Ril ra

Hello everyone,

The next Skype group call will be Sunday the 16th of October at 4pm Western European time. Please let me know if you want to take part.

1. Megan
  2. Mauricio
  3. Yuri

Take care!
Megan

Dear Megan,

Please add the users from this post too: daerr.us/2011/09/25/recorded-skype-sessions/

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (3)[YSaerTTEW443543]

please i also want to participate to the skype session.

my skype id is : REINEANI

thanks

Hello Megan,

Please try to keep me on the list of Skype session participants of next Sunday, 16th of October at 4:00 PM Western European time. I’ll try my best to be an active participant to make the group call a success.

Best regards,

Mujibur

Hello Megan , Mauricio and Jess

I would also like to join.

Mauricio , it was really nice talking with you. Sometimes it happens.Looking forward to see you in next session.

Jess, Everyone feels hesitant first time, but i hope as you practice you speaking skills regularly , you will not find it difficult. (I hope the same for me too)

Regards
Sarah

Torsten,

I’ll add them to my Skype and see if they want to join next Sunday. Thanks!

Mujibur and Sarah,

I’ve added you to the list. I look forward to talking with you both again.

1. Megan
  2. Mauricio
  3. Yuri
  4. Mujibur
  5. Sarah

Take care!
Megan

Dear Megan, Mujibur, Sarah ,Jess, and others

Thanks for the opportunity to join the free skype session,
I enjoyed it very,
and if it’s will remain a place
I would like to join again.

Thanks a lot

piroska

Hello Piroska,

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to update the list for Sunday’s conference call on Skype.

1. Megan
  2. Mauricio
  3. Yuri
  4. Mujibur
  5. Sarah
  6. Reineani
  7. Piroska
  8. Sukanya
  9. Kati

I really look forward to talking with everyone tomorrow!

Take care!
Megan

hello everyone,

i wud like to join skype session on sunday ,if anyone intersted then please contact me on ma skype ID : ishwardtt ,india

thanks,
Ishwar

Hello Ishwar,

Thank you for your interest in joining the Skype session. I’ve added you to the list for tomorrow. Remember the time is 4 PM (Western European Time). I will add you to my Skype tomorrow before the session starts.

1. Megan
  2. Mauricio
  3. Yuri
  4. Mujibur
  5. Sarah
  6. Reineani
  7. Piroska
  8. Sukanya
  9. Kati
  10. Ishwar

Take care!
Megan

Hello everyone,

I want to set up the Skype session for next week. I will not be available on Sunday for the next 2 weeks, so instead, I will host a call during the week. The next session will be on Wednesday the 19th of October at 4PM (Western European Time).

For this session I want to ask everyone who is going to take part to write down at least 2 questions that they would like to ask everyone else who takes part. Then I will go around and randomly ask people to ask one of their questions to the rest of the group.

1. Megan

And I look forward to talking with everyone in a few hours!

Take care!
Megan