First FREE simulated TOEIC based test operated by a TOEIC Test Center

Dear Torstin
Clearly I find interest with you, the native English speakers, but I hadn’t the enough time to be present at any moment , becauce till now still I am learning English in my collage, then I am busy most of times, I give you this reply to the answer that you choose me, I have read your message carefully it’s full of admiration , thank you , see you later , I have to go now to my collage ( the time flies ).

I am writing regarding to your e-mail.Thank you very much for this option. It sounds intereting. So, that is why I decided to try it.

Olga

would you mind telling some strategies to lean on in order to get good toiec score?

I really need some help if possible…write me about your experience (if you’ve already passed it )

The best way to get a good TOEIC score is to work hard. There are no magic shortcuts to learning English. Since the TOEIC tests a wide variety of knowledge, including grammar and idioms, it’s best to immerse yourself in the English language for many months before taking the test. Formal TOEIC prep classes have some value, but your best bet is to listen and talk with actual English speakers, and read as much authentic English material (articles, books, newspapers, blogs, etc.) as possible. Please note that the TOEIC tests AMERICAN English, so it’s important to differentiate between UK and US English.

Hope this helps,

Adam

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello everyone, my name is Elkory and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my English skills because I want to be able to read, understand and write good English. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much."

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello everyone,
My name is Morteza, and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator.
Since I’m ateacher of English, I want to improve my language in order to help my students more and better.
Could you please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message?
Lot’s of thanks,
Morteza

PM’s sent.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: What will the secretary do next?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Roman,

Many thanks for creation of new full TOEIC tests

english-test.net/toeic/simulator1/
english-test.net/toeic/simulator2/
english-test.net/toeic/simulator3/
english-test.net/toeic/simulator5/

Please send me the changes in your scripts/css-file:

1. [code]URL http://www.english-test.net/toeic/simulator1/index.php?part=1&gpart=2

Must be http://www.english-test.net/toeic/simulator1/index.php?gpart=2
[/code]
without part=1&

and for other tests the same changes.

1. Please change an alignment for the part I for Internet Explorer.

Many thanks
Slava

“Hello everyone, my name is Elvis and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.”

PM sent.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and her student[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten and Slava,

I was just getting ready to record the link in question. After I listened to it again, it is correct as it is written in the test.

Question 30 reads: How’s the Magruder project coming along? That is how it was recorded.

Could there be another question in the test where a change needs to be made?

Please let me know and I will make the correction asap!

Thanks,

Tom

P.S. The link you gave me is below.

question number 30 the female voice asks ‘Will you be needing anything else, Ma’am’? And it’s answered by you, the male part. Can you please change the roles here?

english-test.net/toeic/simul … p?gpart=29

Hi Tom, the question I was referring to is another one. It reads “Will you be needing anything else, Ma’am’?” and it is answered by you. Roman moved this question to another place so I have to find it again.

Roman, can you please give us the link of that question? Many thanks, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: How many chemicals are required for the girl’s experiment?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Of course, here it is:
english-test.net/toeic/simul … 2&gpart=29

Hi Torsten, Thank you for sent me a link.

I an trying to do it, but I can’t see the note of Question 158-161 on the simulator 1.
Could you give me an advice of the way to see it or fix the Question please?
Thank you.

Hello again.

I was quick checking of the Questions after that, I wasn’t able to see the Questions 162-175 either.
Thank you for your help.

Hi Sayaka,

I’m sure Roman has read your comment and is already working to fix the problem. He is in charge of the technical development of our TOEIC Simulator. Many thanks, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and his counselor[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi this is ali thanks 4 calling me to take part in toeic exam

Hi Torsten,

I would like to record a voice message, but I’ve just forgotten how to do it.
Would be nice to get some advice…

Many thanks

Silva123

I couldn’t install Java, that was the point…

Sorry for asking again how to record a voice mail!

Actually I am using the computer with my husband and he is the administrator so that only he is able to install Java…

Thanks a lot for inviting me to take part at the TOEIC project…

Silva123