First FREE simulated TOEIC based test operated by a TOEIC Test Center

Little update - the fourth test will be ready today. I’ll send it to Slava tonight, so he can put it online.

Hi guys,

I’m already ready hitting problems on the second test.
Question ten has no sound.
Question eleven has no picture.

Kitos.

Hello Kitosdad,

about the missing sound file we already knew (actually there is even one or two more) and Tom was notified about this.
About the missing picture - only the questions 1-10 are with pictures.

OK Roman, thanks.

Hello Roman,

Please change your PHP-Scripts and .htaccess file and check URLs to TOEIC tests again.

english-test.net/toeic/simulator1/
english-test.net/toeic/simulator2/
english-test.net/toeic/simulator3/
english-test.net/toeic/simulator5/

Many thanks
Slava

Hi Tom,

In question number 30 the female voice asks ‘Will you be needing anything else, Ma’am’? And it’s answered by you, the male part. Can you please change the roles here?
english-test.net/toeic/simul … p?gpart=29

Roman,

The following recordings don’t match with the questions:
english-test.net/toeic/simul … p?gpart=77
english-test.net/toeic/simul … p?gpart=86
english-test.net/toeic/simul … p?gpart=92
english-test.net/toeic/simul … p?gpart=95
english-test.net/toeic/simul … p?gpart=98

On the following page please insert the word ‘learn’:
english-test.net/toeic/simul … ?gpart=153

Now you can learn the language you’ve always wanted to over the Internet, from the comfort of your own home!

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: What is Dr Schmidt researching?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello everyone,

My name is Siamak. I work for FedEx Canada and I would like to work on my business english to improve it continuously and perfect it. I am glad that I found this website which can help me in this way. It’s pretty inspiring and exciting.

Hello everyone !
My name is Tuyetmai and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I need it for my work.Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message.

Hello everyone,

I am Ege and this is to request access to the first free TOEIC based simulator created by a team led by Mr. Torsten after huge efforts. The reason why I am applying for becoming a member of this new platform is that I want to increase my English level to make it recognized by the professional business world.

I would be honored to receive the link which will allow me to access this wonderful platform for free.

Thank you.

P.S: sorry for the quality of voice recording, be sure this recording dosent reflect my voice but my headset has, I think some problems. Again I am so sorry.

please excuse me.

I just recorded a brief message about why I would like to try out TOEIC simulation tests.

Soundar Rajan
Facilitator,
English Syndicate,
Mysore, INDIA

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello Roman.

In test 1 questions 92 through to 100 bear no relationship to the spoken text. This has still not been put right.

Slava.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello Torsten,
My name is Thu.
Firstly, thank you very much for the letter and the chance you’ve given me.
Then, I want to say that I don’t work for any international companies or organizations, but I want to improve my English. For this reason, I’m studying English linguistics. Could you please help with the knowledge involved?
Hope not to make you disappointed.
Cheers!

1. We promise to send _________ proposed contract to them by Wednesday morning.

(A) they’re
(B) theirs
© their *
(D) theirselves

The correct answer is ©: their. This is the only answer that is gramatically correct.

Though it might seem strange that “we” are sending them “their” proposed contract (instead of “our” proposed contract), there are two ways this would make sense.

First, it’s possible that the second party (“they”) sent a contract proposal to the first party (“we”) to review, and now “we” are ready to return it.

The second sense in which “their” could be correct is this: Party 2 (“they”) has asked party 1 (“we”) to create a contract proposal and send it to Party 2. Thus, the contract proposal (“proposed contract” in the question) actually belongs to party 2.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion,

Adam

I LIKED TOO MUCH THIS IDEA. IN FACT, I’M THINKING ABOUT MAKING THE TOEFL TEST.
So This notice appears to me in the right moment.

Hi! Mr. Torsten. I’d like to thank you for your great efforts exerted for all users of this
exciting forum. I am very interested greatly in your ideas and teaching methods. but I’d
like to draw your attention to the idea of focusing on problems of pronunciation in
English and let’s devote some time for Phonetics and the related topics of Reading skills and fluency. it’s of great use and interest to most learners. Please forgive my interference and suggesting such an idea but as a matter of fact, I appreciate all lessons you send to me and once I thought about the idea of pronunciation problems and fluency.so, this is why I suggested this idea as I think it would be of much use to all
members and users of the forum. My Kind Regards. Badran Hamed.