Expecting some "feedback" from others, it would be in vain ?

Well Katty and Pipii! - since Bees ran away like a ferret in gutties - can we have a quick game of this.

I am glad to see your photograph…:slight_smile: anyway, I like very much choco…yummy!

Funny story:- First time, my Jamican friend told me she was making Death By Chocolate Cake for her boyfriend on his birthday, I got scared and told her “Look I know you have issues with him, but please dont kill him!!” but then I came to know its name of a cake :P! So ya reminded me of that!:slight_smile: I am thinking of eating some nice chocolate cake for my birthday this evening tough not sure if it will be there at shop by the time I reach there.
Pipii we are just messing around, and you were discussing an issue, which was important, but I guess a pinch of humor made you upset. Don’t take it that way. Sorry if I said anything offensive.
And Lurker, its not Halloween night so please change your pic. And if you really do wear braids then show them!

Oh I see Katty making jokes are we Hmmm
Well Katty!! you really are playing with fire!!
Maybe I’ll just show you the real reason why Bees Nees ran away!!! :slight_smile:
But I suppose its not your fault that you didn’t know I was a lethal killing machine.

No need to be upset my dear Katty. I really love the way you joke…OK?

“Upset Katty”?

hehe!! I really love the way you joke…OK? (see what i did Pipii?)

“Lets get ready to rumble” Pipii? :slight_smile:

C’mon!! are you even a just a little bit impressed :frowning:

PL: it seems you were enjoying a lot when people engaged in “quarrel” …ooooops, may I know what benefit you got? lol

Hello Kettle! Pot here! - Well If you’re talking about hand bags at dawn - theres no doubt it can be sometimes be entertaining Pipii and I won’t deny it can also sometimes be fun to wind people up - but I was really just doing the “Lets get ready to rumble” thing as a reference to the painting an artist done of me as a boxer. - but problem is no one is even the slightest bit interested. Being insulted is one thing - being ignored completely is much worse. :frowning:

Who ever painted that pic of yours is a Kettle I guess:P! Don’t worry luker Ignorance is a bliss, be thankful nobody is commenting on your boxer pic!

Just want to guess, who deserve to be the sparing partner of PL?

“Sparing Partner” whats wrong with “Challenger”?

And why not guess my title first :slight_smile: (that might be fun)

You deserve to be “The Conqueror” Lurker. Anyhow, may I know, what is your reason to stalk Bees?

Im intrinsically evil

from your face, you look like a good and nice guy…:slight_smile:

Pipii never judge a book by its cover:P!

So if Im no Angel - I guess “You’re no pussycat” Katty :slight_smile:

Katty: How can you hesitate that Lurker is a nice and good person? I am sure he is not a sort of cool-blooded one…:slight_smile: Just imagine when he was 26…he’s quite similar to Tom Cruise…

No lurker, I am probably not a cat disguised as a human, but this pic makes me look kind of innocent and shy:P!
Pipii I am not saying lurker is a bad cold blooded person, he is a good person, who likes being evil!:stuck_out_tongue: I am just asking you not to judge a book by its cover. Kind of like a witty phrase ;)!
Tom Cruise is very old don’t you think?:stuck_out_tongue:

Lurker is a good person who likes being evil…He also likes stalking another ones…:slight_smile: I do not know exactly the age of Tom Cruise, but he still looks attractive. hehehe

PL is quite similar with Bruce Willis, I think. But he has long hair.