Expecting some "feedback" from others, it would be in vain ?

Pipii, please note that whatever PL implies, if you look back at this thread, I have never said that you are lying. I have always said that you might be. This possibility (no matter how small) is what PL fails to understand. I believe from your mention of ‘from you own side’ and not being able to let your employee tell her story here, that you understand the point I am making. Simply that we do not know you - or the situation - and should not stand in judgement as we don’t have all the information.

As you have fired your employee, then the matter is dealt with. I only hope you reached the decision yourself or by taking advice from someone who knows you and is fully cognisant of the facts - and without being swayed by a virtual kangaroo court.

There’s nothing more to be discussed as far as I am concerned.

Implying means “suggesting though not implicitly”
Is there a difference between suggesting someone could be lying and suggesting someone is lying? I would say as little as makes no difference, but you can always just change it like everything else I suppose?
Pipii’s first post seemed pretty clear to me(was it corrected?) - But you wrote

Well I know she wasn’t expecting one of us to suggest she could be a liar.- But then after Pipii tried to clarify what she was saying you then replied…

So first you said you didn’t know what Pipii meant, then you said you weren’t going to comment. But as soon as I and a few others went to take the slack - you morphed from someone who refused to comment and who didn’t know what Pipii was on about - into an expert lecturing on the matter.
To be perfectly honest, Bees, I’m not sure what you are trying to say or what you are asking the members of this forum to suggest, sorry. Hello Kettle? - Pot here!
Hello? Hello? anyone in?

Guess that means you are almost getting into your stride now Bees
I reckon if you do much more back peddling you are gonna fall off your bike. :slight_smile:

Beeesneees is true. She never told that Pipiii was a liar. PL said previously that there was possibility Pipiii was lying. Just check out his comment earlier.

Boy am I relieved to hear you say that :slight_smile:

Thanks Guys for your comments and opinions. PL has his own right to comment towards my posts. I never mind with people think about me.

And World War 3 got started by Pipii’s maid on ESL forum…:slight_smile:

100% Totally agree Kathy - she’s bang out of order - entirely all her fault. :slight_smile:

You are absolutely right Beeeseeness .

Since the defender is not present here to defend herself -it is not good justice to give the order -justice hurried justice burried.

The subject is interesting since the writer have some negligency as well . When you cross the road and stay for nothing middle at the road for a while , you can not claim to straight way the car driver that he was drunken ! Never think that the learned court is foolish !- be aware of pls.

In every society stealing is a seroius crime ,so pls.don’t think this is a simple conversation which may lead more crime . Sorry I am a lawyer as well so I could not have refrained me to join here .

Hehehe!! Gimme a pint of what Nick Nack is drinkin!! :slight_smile:

Smart responding ,but ???

NICKNACK: related words searches

» Meaning of rarity
» peculiarity: pronunciation in phonetic transcription
» curiosity definition
» Definition of oddment
» curio meaning

OMG Just checked and it was 1974 - Sorry man no offence intended
must be showing my age :frowning:
The man with the golden gun.
youtube.com/watch?v=m9SjRccRlbk

@Minhajquazi: I did not mean to prejudice towards anyone else…:slight_smile:

@Katty: You’re absolutely right. The World War 3 will get started by my maid’s issue, but you’re the one of many participants involved in it. Cheers!

Is this real life? or a DvD?
I suppose if it was even a cheap dvd there would be a narrators voice? “later that same day”(or something like that)

But theres not :frowning:

Guess this must be real?

Hey comeon Pipiii! I am just a spectator. Someone who just sits and comments from sidelines, while the show goes on :P! Lurker this life seems like 100 dvds merged together!;), though half of them are rolling maid comedies!

Ever thought of wearing a beard Katty?
youtube.com/watch?v=hsVAYFSEBrA

Have you ever thought of wearing a braid in your hair LP :-)??

Already have one Katty… Why do you ask?

PL and Katty: We can not demean everything happened around us, even it was only viewed as a cheap DVD…:slight_smile: There’s always possibility that small thing can make a great change! Cheers…:slight_smile:

I get a conclusion, I have made a very “cheap” show, but many spectators gave any comments. From their reaction, it shows that they were interested in it, though they did not confess openly. I do not know they just felt ashamed or there’s another reason behind it. Actually the spectators who have no interest at all in watching it, they would be reluctant to give any comment. They would leave the show suddenly with upset.