English Communication Group

Hey, guys. I am Roy from Malaysia. I wish to enhance my English oral speaking but I did not find any suitable website or place for me to learn and speak. So I have one idea which is to find any English spoken partner to speak and learn each other?

AND I am very excited to learn English.
I found a lot of people who really willing to help each other. I hope I will be advised by yours who are excellent in English.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi Roy, welcome to our forum. If you want to practice your speaking skills and share your results you should check this out:

2 Likes

You’re most welcome to this fraternity of English learners, Kchuen!

2 Likes

Hello Roy, I live in Malaysia as well but I’m not Malaysian, I came here to learn English at BigBen Academy, I’ve learnt so many things so far, my English is not bad now, I mean comparing to the very first days i was not even able to speak a word. I’m not sure if enrolling in classes is your case but I would suggest that you also consult with them, although right now because of pandemic they are doing online classes only but one thing i like about them is that they use native speakers to teach you English, Why don’t you give it a try I say. I’ll drop the link down below for you to check it out.
https://bigben.academy/

2 Likes