Dr. Collins PCAT for sale!

Hi all,

I purchased Dr. Collins’ PCAT packet for my studies last year, and now that I am done, I would like to sell it for some money back! :slight_smile:

Here is what it includes:

Verbal – 7 practice exams with 8 pages of analogy vocabularies!
Reading – 5 practice tests with Introduction to reading
Essay – 2 pages of topics to choose from for essay practices plus Introduction to what to avoid, outline, structure.
Chemistry – 24 topics + 9 practice exams
Biology – Review of everything and 8 practice exams for this section
Quantitative – Similar to biology, this section has review for everything including calculus and statistics. 5 practice exams for this section

And all practice tests come with solutions.

Send me a message if you’re interested!

Thanks everyone

Hello, did you take your pharm admissions in the U.S.? Did you feel the Dr. Collin’s material help to prepare you?? Since, I’m new to the forum I’m not able to PM you but please feel free to PM me with your asking price, and info. on how you want to process this transaction. Thanks.

Hello,

Sorry can’t PM you either. :stuck_out_tongue: Yes I applied in the U.S. (got admitted to USC in California) and to me, Dr. Collin’s was much more helpful than Kaplan’s study guide because it’s more detailed and has more accurate/realistic practice tests to help me prepare for the real test.

I am in San Diego, CA and if you’re not in the area I can ship the packet to you. There are no marks on it because I planned on selling it after I took my test, so it’s all clean. I am selling it for $200 (I bought it for $300) and if you don’t mind, we can do the transaction w/ paypal. If you are worried about paypal, you can send me a check or money order or whatever you’re more comfortable with.

Let me know what you think, and good luck with your studying!!

Oh and my email is png [at] ucsd [dot] edu

feel free to email me!

Hello Benzotron,

I am selling it for $200 (I bought it for $300 online, and I think $200 is a fair price for re-sale)
I will have to say the whole packet is as good as new! There are no markings in them and I took serious care of this packet since I planned on selling it after I finished.
The practice exams are relatively more difficult compared to Kaplan’s, so it prepared me well for the actual test. Explanations for concepts are details, so overall this packet was great :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have other questions!

Good luck with your studies

Great. I am definitely interested in purchasing the study guide from you. Let me know the best way we can go about completing this transaction so we can get the ball rolling so to speak. Feel free to email me at benzschawel [at] wisc [dot] edu.

I’m sorry I couldn’t purchase it from you. The price was a little more than I was hoping to pay for, but it looks like you found a buyer. Thanks for the study recommendation. And congrats in getting into a pharm program. I wish you the best of luck! :slight_smile:

Best of luck to you too!! Study hard :slight_smile:

Hey I’m very interested in buying your materials. i’m in san diego and go to ucsd so if you’re int he area, maybe we can just meet up. let me know if you still have it! thanks

I also have Dr Collin’s study guide. I would like to sell them for $150. If anyone interested, PM me or email me at wushusensation@gmail.com .

Still available!

If you would like to sell, I would like to buy it for $110 plus free shipping and handling. Please feel free to contact me at peacefulera@yahoo.com

Currently selling Dr. Collin’s PCAT Study Guide with June 2010 Updates (the latest material). No marks and no highlights. Excellent condition! Asking $130 with free shipping and handling. If interested, email me mrdanpharmacy@gmail.com

I would like to sell Dr. Collin’s PCAT with August 2010 updates for $120 with free shipping. I had finished the October PCAT so I would like to pass this great study guide to anyone who needs it for upcoming PCAT. Feel free to contact me at biochemistry85@gmail.com

Thanks!

Selling Dr. Collin’s PCAT Self-Study Materials
June 2010 Update
Price: $70.00
Please e-mail lilxgeminix89@gmail.com if interested.
Thanks!

I am selling 2011 January 2011 update for 90 dollar including shipping!

Please give me an e mail chungs@goldmail.etsu.edu

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!