Dr. Collins PCAT for sale!

still have it??

I’ll buy it

Annab1988@hotmail.com

1 x Dr. Collins PCAT Study Guide.

$75 shipped(USPS Priority Shipping included)

Included are:
January 2010, July 2010, and January 2011 Updates.
Verbal
Biology
Chemistry
Essay
Quantitative
Reading

All sections come with:
Review for each of the sections
Tests (roughly 5-9 tests depending on section)
Answers + explanations for each test.
Please email me for purchase or conerns!
rmontezjr1@gmail.com

Rmontezjr1:

Didn’t you just sold Dr. Collin’s PCAT Study Guide?

I have Dr. Collins PCAT Study Guide with January 2011 updates ask for $100. Email me lliijjiiee519@sian.com

I’m interested in buying some dr.Collins stuff. Email me if anyone still has theirs. Tlnguyen207@gmail.com

I took my PCAT in Jan. 2012. I am selling my Dr. Collins PCAT Self Study Guide. Prep with 2011 updates for $150. Excellent condition. No marks, notes. Come with Yellow Envelopes. The best PCAT prep so far. I highly recommend it.

Please email me for quick reply. eaun@sbcglobal.net

Hi, selling the Dr. Collins PCAT Self Study Guide with 2009-2011 updates for $75 including shipping.
Anyone interested just let me know at menamania@gmail.com
Thanks

PCATs Study Package for $115 ($100 + $15 shipping)
BUT WILLING TO NEGOTIATE

NO MARKINGS/HIGHLIGHTS/ETC on ALL MATERIALS

Dr. Collins PCAT Self Study Prep
I bought this for $100, thinking that it had all the recent updates… the seller did not truthfully tell me that it only had up to the June 2010 updates. However, I studied with this for my September 2011 and January 2012 PCAT exams, and still got a 95 composite score.

Kaplan PCAT 2012-13
Bought this for $45… but I know you can find it online for ~$24. The biology section in this was very thorough.

Barrons PCAT 5th Edition
Bought this for $18… but, like the Kaplan, it can be found online for ~$12. This was pretty much just a couple of practice tests and full explanations for the answers.

So, all in all, selling all three, as a package, for $105 + $15 (USPS shipping) = $120.

Msg me if you’re interested!

Hey, do you still have this PCAT prep stuff? I’m very interested if so.

yep, luckily i do have it all. pm me if youre ready to buy.

I was wondering if anyone was still selling their Study Guides, please let me know! I am very much interested!

Thanks (:

BUT WILLING TO NEGOTIATE

I bought this for $100, thinking that it had all the recent updates… the seller did not truthfully tell me that it only had up to the June 2010 updates. However, I studied with this for my September 2011 and January 2012 PCAT exams, and still got a 95 composite score.

Kaplan PCAT 2012-13
Bought this for $45… but I know you can find it online for ~$24. The biology section in this was very thorough.

Barrons PCAT 5th Edition
Bought this for $18… but, like the Kaplan, it can be found online for ~$12. This was pretty much just a couple of practice tests and full explanations for the answers.

So, all in all, selling all three, as a package, for $105 + $15 (USPS shipping) = $120.

hey, i still have mine

BUT WILLING TO NEGOTIATE

Kaplan PCAT 2012-13

Barrons PCAT 5th Edition

Hey are you still selling it? Can you please email me at supatel89@gmail.com if you are because I’m interested in buying the pcat material from you.

Thanks!!

You might want to reconsider posting your e-mail address on the forums. Please read this:
Why is it not a good idea to publish my e-mail address on the forum?

hey i would like to buy it call me at 9547562349 or email me at at605@nova.edu

Hi, I was wondering if anyone is still selling their Dr. Collins PCAT study guide. Please let me know- thanks! :slight_smile: