Do you want to be my friend?

Hi Richardbinbin,

Welcome on board.
Just for the record, nick Richard is not quite vacant on this site. lol If I were you I would change it, otherwise you leave us no choice but to call you Binbin.

hi zeynep i am valdecy from brazil.my poblem is time, because my job. never mind. i am a beginner inglesh language and love inglesh its a ancient passion since my childhood when i went to the movie i got very curious and marvelous that was cool hum! well if you chat with me send your mail. regards

A big hellow to all members
My objective is to practics English (speaking and listing) please who want to be my friend send me massege to add her and begin by skpe…

Hi, everybody! My name is Maya and I am from Bulgaria. I would like to improve my english and it seems that I have found the right “place” :slight_smile: It’s nice to meet all of you :slight_smile:

hi Maya how are you? I hope to be good
if have no objection I want to be my friend by skype

Hi Dears
I am alone here. is there any good friend?

Hellow, Waves. Nice to “meet” you!
Most of the time I use PC in office and unfortunately I do not have access to Skype here. But, of course, I can always write to you in this forum, can’t I?

Alhamdolillah ana marra quais… kaif anta??? well sorry for the very late reply…

Hi everyone!!

nice to meet good people like you over here, so that we can teach each other as we are from different walks of life.

yes, i want to be a friend of you.do you accept my request?
yes , you do hopefully.

i love to talk and chat around…i am so crazy about caht.

anyone want to be my friend you most welcome and it is my pleasure to be your friend. together we do more better and we could achieve the highest goal ever you can imagine.

let move on together.and bring the destanice more closer.that is possible only if we lead it to that right way.

i believe somewhere, somehow, somewhat,someone good people are there.and this forumis is a great place that you could find a chance to meet the kind of that people.

write to me a personal message and i will be under your service.is there anybody willing to add me ?

to mustafa…kif halk ya akhi?

asak taib… inshallah bekher.

kind regards,mr Afadish.

Afadish inta min fain??? ana min arab imaraat. ana marra koais alhamdolillah bakhair. But yea let’s not forget that is a forum to chat in English. Don’t mind please

always there for everyone dear… if u need any help, then please do let me know…ok?

Kind regards,
Mustafa.

Hello everyone, why I have felling that many people on this page behave like they are smartest?
By the way, if anyone prefer girl is interested in polite,mannered,interesting,funny,philosophy chat, go ahead pm me.

Hi. I’m Mehdi, I’m here just like you, to find new friends and improve my English.

Hi All,
I’m from India. I would like to hear from you.

Hello my name is adam sosthenes Byemero I’m from Mwanza Tanzania East Africa I would like to be enterested with Maria from Costa Rica to be my friend, and I will be happy if you will get his email and sent and give Maria my email Adam_sosthenenes@yahoo.com

hi …its fun learning english at the same time meeting new people from all over the world…i would love to talk to all of you and share our thoughts and knowledge about the language,actually for me its nice to hear opinions from strangers than to someone i knew for years,cuz sometimes those persons seems to understands you more than my so called friends…feel free to talk to me,

andi.

HELLO EVERYBODY,I AM FRANK LAU FROM SICHUAN PROVINCE,CHINA.I FEEL SO DELIGHTED TO JOIN THIS FORUM AND GET TO KNOW YOU ALL.
FOR MY CONTACT DETAIL:frank_liu2010@live.cn

ENGLISH CAN BE CHATED IN MSN!

what an attractive bridge and night!

HELLO MARIA,

I AM FRANK FROM CHINA,ENGLISH CAN BOND US TOGETHER!

KIND REPLY !!!

hello Darcy,

Good weekend!