Do you want to be my friend?

HI
i m very much interested in english learning …
i want to make a group on skype where we can speak daily for hours to increase our english in a very less time
plz let me know ur skype ids so that we can start very soon
my id is ghttdn

Hi everybody. In order to communicate communicate some non-native english speakers i feel like to make some friends. Could anybody help me? ) İm interested in everything, anything that comes first into your mind. Besides, im easy-going. There is no difference to me even its a girl or boy. Best Regards.Good Luck everybody, on what purpose you want to learn english.

hi. you know i think to learn english very good it is nesessary to have a freind to talk to him or her to improve our english and enjoy our life. what do you think ?

Hello, everybody
I am Mai. I’m from Vietnam. It’s my honor to make friend with you in this forum, my friends.

I m Riz. i m from Pakistan. what u do ?

Yeah I want to be your friend… I am also new to this

You are welcome Eleasar.
I can be your friend.

Good evening, everyone?

I was is ages that I started to write a letter for one of the friends from this site. However, today will a great day for me, almost. They will negotiate about keeping me as a professor, or reject me as a mere soldier. Which one will that be, I will be thankful. I would rather to be a college teacher, but one the other hand, being a soldier, I will finish my duty three years sooner.

I was thinking that If we don’t change or manners to goods, there will be never a time to improve ourselves. So, I decided to study books, novels, reading web-blogs, magazine, and articles about cultures, nations, thoughts, and foods. Being healthy has been become an important subject to me these days. I am a little bit lazy these days, but it will over soon. I know that the day will come that I will have no time to even eat my breakfast. I also go out to walk and think about my future.

By the way, where are you guys? Bagheera, Gheon, Ramin, Bee, Marcelo, Ari, Ali, and all other old friends. What about you guys, what are you doing these days?

Hello to all members of this forum!
Dear Pasban!
I hope you are fine, and enjoying good health.
Not being here for two months I’ve lost the track of the forums so I exactly do not know what is going on and what subject is posed for discussion, any way I wish you good luck and hope you get the status that you desire.
Dear Bagheera!
I am dead sure that you and pasban are the oldest members of this thread, that’s why both of you use English so efficiently, and I also studied some ot the topics being arueged by Mr Gheon, I really ejoy his writing skill he is very persuavasive. I hope I would have the chance to boost my english to that level of profeciency.
I am eager to know what you are doing and what are you studying that has helped you so much?

Hello everyone,

I hope your day i going nice. Please feel free to contact me if you want me to be your friend, or bestfriend…

have a nice day& Regards,
James

Hi everyone

I am Prudence from South Africa. It is my first time on this website and seems like it is very interesting.

Regards,
Prudence

Hello everybody my name is Madina. I `m from Kazakhstan. I would be happy to meet new people:)

Really?! I’m sorry your education sucks so much. Btw prostitution can be not only physical, but also moral, spiritual and intellectual, what I find far worse than the one you mention. But I don’t dare to judge anyone, each person chooses his own way.

I hope this is it?! Are you through with your rude comments? Even if not I don’t feel like wasting my time on it.
Farewell …
youtube.com/watch?v=_x37gIxqOys

Dear Bagheera
I never wanted to hurt your feeling! But I am so sad to see you so offensive. Don’t take it personally and let it go. I never use “I language” as you used and you called me arrogant! How dare you to talk about other people education when you don’t know their background!
If you don’t know something, it does not mean that other people who have better education and knowledge are lowbrow.
Bageheraa, you lived in one of the best countries which managed by Russia, I assume that you never saw other countries or you never compare your country with western countries or your neighbors.
Best regards,
Ramin
PS : you forgot to tell us the keyword of your posted youtube.

Well, you provoke me to be aggressive,as I have to fight back. What I suggest is to call someone from the site to stop this goofy discussion. Let them judge us, ok? I guess as a man you should have behaved differently. I’m sick and tired of this debate, I hate to sound rude, I’m not like that in my real life, but you seem to indulge catching other people on the raw with your misogynistic attitude. I can’t understand you, Ramin!!!

What concerns my country it might be an underdog, but you’re nobody to give your irrelevant comments.
What about countries I saw in my life is not a business of yours, but one thing you’re right I saw very few of them only Poland, Turkey, Check Republic, Egypt, Germany, Andorra, etc. What are you hinting at? Does it really matter here?

So how about being told by other forumers who sounds more rude and aggressive, agree? If I’m publicly told I’ve misbehaved I gonna leave this site, if you lose you are the one who leaves? Are you ready for the new thread Bageera versus Ramin?!!!

Looking forward to the final fight :wink:

I always compare my country to those I’ve visited, but I wouldn’t lick foreign asses for living in a better place. I take my imperfect country as it is, but you won’t understand.

I didn’t forget I let you think.

Hello salivan.

I’m Irainian too. I spent 4 years of my life studying in Tabriz. I like to know you more.

Hey everyone!

It’s been quite long since I last posted. I was really busy with my GRE and my job. What’s up with you guys?