Dear Claudia! Happy birthday to You!

Hi Kati,

thank you very much for the birthday wishes! The lilies are wonderful!

Claudia

1 Like

Dear Claudia,

I 've been glad of your thanks.

I found it by chance because I didnā€™t receive any notification about it.

I think lot of you and the letters with beautiful photos what you had sent to us before your eye-illness .

I donā€™t know that whether you know that my eyes had been ill almost on the same week than yours. I saw a big shadow before my left eye. The doctors told me that the problem is in the vitreous body of my eye and I have to learn live together with it because there isnā€™t help. I went to three doctors and all said the same.

And there is miracle. I saw a commercial on TV about a medicine its name OCULO and I bought it. And the shadow became less and less. Now it is so big as a mosquito. But I donā€™t dare to give up taking the oculo. (its agent: lutein)

Take care.
Kati

1 Like

Hi Kati,

Iā€™m sorry to hear that your left eye is seeing a shadow. I see dark spots, but they only bother me when I look at a white wall, snow or something bright. Theyā€™re not dangerous, but annoying. I donā€™t have a big, dark shadow, though. Iā€™m glad you found something thatā€™s helping you. You are right not to stop taking Oculo until it the shadow is completely gone and hope you will soon be rid of it.

I had eye surgery a few years ago. Normally, people recover within a few weeks; my eyes took almost four months to heal because they were severely dry. My lacrimal gland isnā€™t functioning properly so my eyes often feel as if they have sand in it. The problem isnā€™t as bad outdoors, but I canā€™t go outside without sunglasses. I use Vismed Gel as a moisturizer and was prescribed various medical eye drops. Lutein is a great supplement. I will look for Oculo and ask the doctor if I can take it without risking a drug interaction with the other eye medication.

Thank you so much for the recommendation, Kati! I hope your eyes will be well, soon!

Claudia

1 Like

My best wishes to dear Claudia, traditionally together with
the flowers from my balcony.
Be always happy and healthy and peer sometimes to your old friends on the our forum:)

Always your Alicja.

Dear Claudia,

You donā€™t surely know that I never leave a letter without an answer. Now I received a notification - perhaps as Alicja sent a letter for this thread - and in this way I could read the letter what you had written to me one year ago. I am used to my blackish spot in front of my eyes. The doctors told that I am on an age when this happens. It is better to be used to it as they donā€™t do anything against it.

Dear Claudia, I see that a year went away and you will have your birthday again. I wish you Very Happy Birthday and much happiness.

Take care:

Kati

Dear Claudia,

I wish you a long, colorful and happy, in one word, a wonderful life!

Take the best from any moment and enjoy everything you like.

I wish to offer you all the roses from my favorite park but they are too many for just one photo, so I will send you at least a few, I hope you like them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my dear friend!

and a warm hug,
from
Monica

1 Like

Dear Claudia,

The floral posts in celebrating your birthday here are remarkable! Many thanks to the contributors for their warm and lovely words which also enlightens all the friends of Claudia here.

WISH YOU A PEACEFUL, HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS LONG LIFE, DEAR FRIEND, CLAUDIA!

Mujibur

1 Like