Dear Claudia! Happy birthday to You!

Hi dear Claudia,

I am a little bit late. Russian Bear sleeps too much:) But it is better late than never - Happy Birthday to you and many Happy Returns of the Day.

Best wishes again,
Yuri

You are absolutely right, my ā€œprayerā€ was selfish. In a way, every prayer is selfish.

So do I! I, too, think Alicja should do the honors and cut the cake. Besides, her hand is probably much surer than mine. Whenever I cut a cake, it gets squished, the tip breaks off, or it crumbles all to bits (if it is a dry cake). My husband used to say that whenever I cut a cake, it ends up looking like mashed potatoes. I told him, I know I shouldnā€™t stab the poor thing over and over and over again, but as soon as I hold a knife in my hand, I just canā€™t resist. :wink:

Yes, I believe Tiramisu means ā€œpick me upā€, though with all the fat and alcohol, it rather does the opposite to me; it should be called ā€œknock me downā€, lol.

Claudia

Hi Yuri,

I appreciate the birthday wishes from the Russian bear! :slight_smile: Thank you so much, my dear friend.

Claudia

Hi Claudia,

When Alicja cuts a ā€œBirthday Cakeā€, you ask ā€œUnChanā€ to sing ā€œHappy Birthday Songā€
I am not aware of that you are married, you invite your husband to this Party and
ask him to blow the candle and give the cake to you and all. Once again ā€œHAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO YOUā€

Thanks to the forum for its enormous co-operation for celebrating this function success.

S.Shanthi

Dear Claudia! I feel so much distinguished and honored, by getting this important function,- of the first cutter of Claudiaā€™s birthday cake.
I hope to be enough skilled, to be able to cut into joints, this beautiful and delicious cake. We should find the proper ritual to this important act.
I think ,it must be very difficult to cut the crispy cake, and it is nothing strange that, when you are doing it ,the cake is a bit damaged.
Usually ,when Iā€™m cutting a cake, I take a big and sharp knife, and before I do the first stab, I keep the knife in a hot water. But so far, I have never cut a crispy cake.
Could anybody help me what I should do the next?

Alicja:)))???

By the way! Claudia-be careful! Doesnā€™t is Kyaw hidden inside of your big cake?

Maybe he is eating your cake from the bottom?

What Iā€™m going to cut up?! Oh! So much trouble with him still. Where is he indeed?
No birthday greetings from Kyaw? It is strange, isnā€™t it?

Alicja:))

Stop dithering. Just hack it. Weā€™re getting hungry.

Very Very Happy 16th Birthday to you, Claudia the Geeneeus.

What a delicious cake.

Oh, I have an XO for you. I donā€™t know if itā€™s appropriate. After everything , I just love it.

Have fun.

Beeesneees wrote:

ā€œStop dithering. Just hack it. Weā€™re getting hungryā€.

Ok. dear Beees!

But only for your responsibility!!

Alicja:))))

Did I hear the word ā€˜cakeā€™? Where is my piece?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A recruiting company advertises its services via a radio commercial[YSaerTTEW443543]

And everything happened clear!

Kyaw wrote:

ā€œWhat a delicious cake.ā€

He must have eaten this cake!!!

Dear Kyaw! How long have you been hidden inside the cake, and you were eating it?

How much have you left it?

Iā€™m so pleased that I was able to drag you out of this cake!

Alicja:))

How is it possible that being a bee not joining in the honey collection flight!:wink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY DEAR FRIEND, CLAUDIA!:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Mujibur

Hi Kyaw,

hahaaa, Iā€™m getting younger and younger! Thank you so much for the birthday greetings! It is nice to see you back!

The Cognac is superb! To everyone who drinks alcohol, Iā€™m treating you to a glass of that fine XO.

Claudia

Hi Mujibur,

but youā€™re here now and thatā€™s what matters! Have some cake and a glass of Cognac! Thank you so much for your birthday greetings!

Claudia

I think Alicja did a great job with her steaming hot knife! Iā€™m so glad we waited or Kyaw would have been sliced and the cake ruined. Iā€™m sure if my husband were still alive, heā€™d love to pass the cake to everyone. Unfortunately, heā€™s tied up with death, so Iā€™ll do it in his stead. There are pieces of Tiramisu that contain alcohol, and for those who are abstinent, there are pieces without alcohol. In other words:

CAKE FOR EVERYONE!!!

Claudia

Claudia, I still donā€™t quite get it. You have been talking about this cake and how to slice it and everything. Alcohol is fine by me because I wonā€™t be eating a ton of cake at once. However, the part I still donā€™t understand, how exactly do I get MY PIECE?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Waiter welcomes guests and informs them about the nightā€™s specials[YSaerTTEW443543]

Iā€™m really happy if I could authorize you to take the taste of my piece of cake, Torsten!:wink:

Mujibur

Hi Mujibur, how can give me such authorization? As far as I can see, Claudia is the owner of the cake.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Furniture store announces special sales weekend by means of a radio commercial[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dream makes everything possible!
Hope makes everything works!
Love makes everything beautiful!
Aā€¦Nā€¦Dā€¦
Smile makes all above things possible!:slight_smile:

Iā€™m enjoying the taste of the great cake and Cognac, donā€™t you? :wink:

Mujibur

1 Like

Dear Claudia,

Have a Happy Birthday and a wonderful years.

Love:

Kati Svaby

1 Like