Content plan January -- April 2023

very very nice article thanks so much can you please tell about applications.

1 Like

Hi, welcome to our forum. What applications are you referring to?

1 Like

Hi @Steven_Slaughter, thanks a lot for checking in with us. It would be great if you could start some kind of process whereby you help us on a regular basis to optimize our monetization situation. Over the past couple of months you proposed shifting to Google Ad Manager but I still donā€™t see how this would increase our bottom line since we would have to pay 30% to Adsparc let alone getting Pawel involved, etc. GAM is quite a long shot and might be an option once we get our traffic up to at least 1 million page views a month.

So, this leave us with optimizing our Adsense situation and also improving the sales of our own materials. Since this is a process rather than a one time gig the question is if you are still on board? I ask this question since information is shared asymmetrically between you and me. While you have access to almost as much information regarding my ideas and projects I donā€™t know anything about your business goals and thought processes.

1 Like

Hello @Andrea!

Your two new tests are online

Thank you for creating them! :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Hello Natalia! Iā€™m sending you more texts & questions:
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello @Elida!
Thank for your two new tests :grin::+1:
They are online now:

2 Likes

Hello @Andrea!
Thank you for the two new tests! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello @Elida, @tim_m, @Andrea, I talked to @Sumejja via WhatsApp yesterday and enjoyed our conversation so much that I want to create a situation that allows me to meet people like her face-to-face on a regular basis to share ideas. I have also enjoyed talking to Andrea twice so far and would like to continue the conversation since Sumejja and Andrea can benefit from each otherā€™s experience and ideas as well. Iā€™m sure that the same is true for Tim and Elida. Now, to move on with our project it would be great if you could let me know what your schedule is for February. Natalia has gone through our Google Analytics stats and it turns our that some of the reading comprehension exercises you have created are quite popular. So, we want to continue with the project and in order to coordinate things and allocate our monthly budget I need to know who of you is going to write what amount of texts. Please do let me and your other team members know.

Many thanks in advance.
Torsten

4 Likes

Iā€™m happy to meet via video call, @Torsten. As far as my availability for February, I could create 3-4 batches of texts, which includes the one Iā€™m currently working on. :grin:

2 Likes

Hello Everyone. I have just joined the team and I look forward to working together with everyone. A little about meā€¦I am an ESL teacher and academy owner in Valencia, Spain and I plan on contributing from the point of view of technological innovations from the Iberian peninsula and Latin America. That is my hope anyway. Cheers

3 Likes

Hi again Bradford and welcome aboard :wink: We look forward to working with you. Please let me know what topics you want to cover in your first batch of exercises. Would you like me to make some suggestions or do you have your own proposals?

1 Like

I can come up with some ideas to bounce off you and the team. However, I do the majority of my writing 5am-10am CET so I will send them tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Hello everybody! @Torsten, I can create 10-12 texts per week in February if thatā€™s okay. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Bradford, sure thatā€™s fine. You can work at your own pace and are free when to work and from where, after all this type of freedom is the reward you earn for being a freelancer, so we look forward to seeing your topic proposals tomorrow :+1:

2 Likes

Hello @Bradford!
Welcome to the English.best team :grin::+1:

1 Like

Hi @Elida, yes thatā€™s a great plan and we look forward to your next batch of exercises. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi all! Yes, it was a great conversation, and Iā€™m looking forward to maybe meeting the rest of the team, at least that way. As for my schedule, I canā€™t promise anything with any sort of certainty as we discussed yesterday - babyā€™s illness has gotten worse during the night and today - but Iā€™d estimate I can do some 5-10 exercises total. Iā€™m actually looking forward to a time when I can return to this full force, which I hope will be in March.

1 Like

Hi everyone! My name is Tamar and Iā€™m a writer and editor from Canada. :smiley: Iā€™m excited to contribute and collaborate with you all on creating ESL material. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello @Tamar, great to see you have found your way into our forum, welcome aboard. We look forward to your contributions. You can ask us any questions since this project is a learning journey for all of us :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Torsten, sorry Iā€™m arriving late to this party! This week has been crazy already so apologies for not responding. I think I need to have a chat sometime again. As per week, I canā€™t say exactly but Iā€™m planning to aim for 6-10 tests a week. These topics are vast and in depth, sometimes challenging for me. Iā€™m trying my best :blush:

2 Likes