Content plan January -- April 2023

Okay, thanks @Masme :smile: no worries @tim_m, it seems it’s a technical glitch on my end!

5 Likes

Hi Andrea @Andrea, unfortunately I don’t but last year I wasn’t posting so much, because I had a lot of other things on my mind. I had to take care of grandma’s welfare, my father died and I had to have his flat cleared out and I also had to have my granny’s house cleared out. I’m sure you’ll understand. :heart:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s strange. I re-uploaded the file again. Let me know if you have any luck!

4 Likes

@tim_m It works perfectly for me. :+1:

4 Likes

Yes, for me too. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

@tim_m Cool, it works for me now. :smiley: My phone and iPad weren’t having any of it earlier, so I just went and played it from my laptop and it worked! :raised_hands: Thanks!

4 Likes

@Tamar, I’m having issues listening to it on my phone as well. That’s strange because that’s where I recorded the file. But I can play it without any issues on my laptop. Any suggestions, @Torsten?

4 Likes

@tim_m Did you record directly here? or Did you record first then upload? I usually record on my phone and save as mp3, then upload. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, I used iPhone’s Voice Memos. Then saved the file as an .mp3 file and uploaded it from my Macbook. Not sure where I went wrong. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I was going to do the same thing as you, but then I saw that our forum had a recording feature that directly uploaded to the forum, so I just used that instead. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well, if you use an external voice recorder (which might be best for longer pieces since our online recorder still needs to get improved to support faster file processing) you need to save your file in a format that is supported by the forum. The best choice is MP3. Let me know if this makes sense. Many thanks.

4 Likes

@Andrea for my dear South African friend Andrea…

4 Likes

Hi Andrea,

I use ‘Audacity’ to record messages. You can download it free. It’s an excellent programme. I even mixed some tracks I played on my saxophone. It’s really great. :+1:

3 Likes

Hi Torsten,

I use ‘Audacity’. Read my reply to Andrea.

2 Likes

@Masme Thanks, Marc. I used Audacity in the UK when I was teaching. I know it very well. Thanks :+1:

2 Likes

Great, oh and I’ve given everyone a little present. See ‘Some moral support…’ I think you especially will like it very much. And remember ‘The Sun Will Shine Again’, Frida (Abba) sings. Enjoy it. :heart:

3 Likes

Yes, let’s build bridges, Torsten!

3 Likes

@Torsten You’re welcome :wink:

2 Likes

Hi @tim_m!
Your 10 new test are online:

Thank you! :nerd_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Natalia_Polteva :blush:

2 Likes