Chat to improve English Skills

Hi everyone. My name is Enilson, I´m from Brazil. I´m not as newer on forum as many here, but I did´t have courage of write before. But I think we´re all here for learning english, aren´t we? So, from now I want to change knowledge and meet new friends. Bye and I hope new messeages of all.

If anyone of you want to chat on msn, add me: sgtenilson@hotmail.com

Best Regards

2 Likes

thaks

2 Likes

Hi, friends i’m saidu yusuf

1 Like

hey add me for skype voice chit chat zooni67890.
thanks

1 Like

I want learn more from my friends at this forum pls. I’m a new student.

1 Like

I want learn more from my friends at this forum pls. I’m a new student.

1 Like

my name is elaide I am trying to learn English and I hope to make friendshipe with you all . thank you a lot .
[/list]

1 Like

Hi all friends,
My name Hung, from Vietnam. I’m sociable and want to make conversation with all of you here.

Best regards

1 Like

Hello everybody!
My name’s Hisu. I would like to welcome all of you who want to improve English in general and discover Vietnamese culture in specific. Please don’t hesitate to contact me on Skype: masupilami_89 and my e-mail: hieuftuer@gmail.com.

1 Like

Hi dear friend
my skype is : nirvan_a
Add me i would like to improve my english skills too

1 Like

Hello everybody, I 'm a newcomer. Call me Snow or Snow Tran. Nice to meet you.

1 Like

Hi tuyet, is this your new ID :smiley: my skype is todattn. Nice to talk

1 Like

My English is so bad. I want to apply in the Foreign Co. (in VietNam), but my English is not good. I can’t listen and speak fluently, so I loss many chances.

1 Like

Hello All,. So far my english is still poor. I want to improve it ,Can you help me?

1 Like

Hi,
I’d like you advise me a good book to read in English.
Something really interesting that will be able to force me to read it to the end.

1 Like

That’s rteally not possible as we don’t know the types of books you are interested in.

1 Like

May be detective stories with unexpected final.

1 Like

We also don’t know your reading level.

1 Like

I’m in the middle of this great process called studying English…
I feel my level is pre-intermediate.

1 Like

Well that classification doesn’t mean anything to me, but if you’re fluent you might try books by Jeffery Deaver.

1 Like