hello every one

1 Like

any onr here , big hellllllllllllllllllllllo

1 Like

hi
how are you ?
we need to practice our language so i write to you

1 Like

Hey Vita, in my opinion it is not that much important at what level your English is to be able to understand the context of the story…

my ever first book was “the cathcher in the rye” and I tell you Vita, my English was very bad at that time. I actually have never learned English at school or university)) it was just at random here and there…

So back to the book… nice! Try to read this book -it is quite easy to undesrtand, interesting story, lots of sleng! Must admit I haven’t finished this book but those couple of pages were really unbelivable useful in my further life.

Good luck:)

1 Like

Thank you Mielles.
The latest book I’ve read was “Can you keep a secret” by Sophie Kinsella.
It was much easier to understood than Sherlock Holmes that I’ve read last year.
Sherlock was full of old-fashion words and I had to look into vocabulary very often. We book was interesting, but boring. There were a lot of words which meanings I can’t remember mostly because they are not for every day using.
Now I search the book which quite interesting but modern. It will be useful to learn new words from it also.

1 Like

Hello every one I am here again how about you ? i hope the best for you
I was bussy with my study so I hope to finish it next year . if there is some one how interests in increasing his level in language . we can write each other for improving our skill , so he can write to me at snmath40@yahoo.com , I you know any language can not control it without any practice then we have a chance to use and check what we learn during the long time to communicate each other by writing first then speaking if you have time for that .

1 Like

You might want to reconsider posting your e-mail address on the forums. Please read this:
Why is it not a good idea to publish my e-mail address on the forum?

2 Likes

Hello every body. this is Ali from Iran and he is here to learn English.

2 Likes

Hello. I’m Mark. If I can help, please ask. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello. I’m Mark. If I can help, please ask. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes