Audio English course for Beginners

hai I am chitra.I am from Chennai India.I am a graduate in Special English.I am a homemaker.My passions are English grammar reading Travel and Puzzles. I am really getting lot of pleasure in doing English Quiz and reading lessons.I really enjoy this.Thank You

hello,

thisā€™s Lana , really thanks a lot for your marvelous lessons . I donā€™t know if you remember that I finished studying English in June, I dont work until now but iā€™ll start woking in september in a private school. All your lessons are crystal clear and i got them easily. Foe me I want to develop my communication and writing skills becase I prepare to take IBT test, so i need your hep because you are a great teacher.by the way your lesson will help me in teaching in the near future. I will be very glad if you provide me with your opinion a bout my writing. Again thanks a lot for your effort and sorry for any mistake that I might make.

regards
Lana aboushi

Hi Mr Torsten,
Here are my answers about Sue:

Sue works for a large financial company.
She usually start works at 8:45.
Sue enjoys in personal contact with her clients because they are different ages and different walk of life.
Thanks,
Felix

Helo Mr Torsten,
I think that English course is helpful for me, because I learn English in free time. Sometimes elapse two or three days but I can again continue where I stop.
Thanks, Felix

Hi
It was very nice , I enjoyed it very much.
Waiting for your atrractive emails.
regards
M.A. ZerafatPisheh

i want to study english?

I have leant English lesson 3.
I answer the questions in the lesson. some question about Sue Darville:
She works for a large Finacial company. She usually start works at 8:45. Because all of her clients are private individuals. They contact through personal contact to make an appoinment.

Hiii every one :smiley:

Im Fatma , Im from EGYPT , Mt Torsten i wanna to thank you for your great lessons . And im really sorry for delaying in replay on your lessons :) . i was in exams time , but now I free and i will keep on my lessons & do my best .
please don`t be angry on me :smiley:

thnx alot :slight_smile:

What a pity! I have not joined with you for a long time. There are many reasons, but in brief, I was too busy to learn the subject that I like. Thank you for sending lessons to me and I hope you will continue to do so. You know, your lessons are very useful for me.

Hello Mr Torsten, about the quiz concerning listen and here:
Your results:
You have answered 8 questions out of 10 correctly.
is it good?

Dear Torsten!
How are you today?
Thank you for lesson 6.
I could spot the"possessive s" and I read the text.
I listened the audio and I going on listening it to understand the words better.
I had already studied the modal verbs at school and I didnā€™t have difficulties to do the test, but it was important to read the explanation about the difference between ā€œmust and had toā€.
My best regards
Sandra - Brasil

ą¹‡Hello Mr.Torsten,
I am really happy to study with you and your staffs.
I think English is very difficult for me but when I listened to the audios of Sue I understood what she said then I have an idea that I can try to write my own story base on hers after that I will record my own voice then compare to Sueā€™s audio.
Many thanks to help me to be good at English.
Bee

Dear Torsten
Thanks for fourth lesson. It was so easy and I could answer all the question correctly.
Audio recording was so easy too and I am not sure if it can be useful for me or not. I usually can get audio recording completly and I want to know how can I do more exercise to improve my English language more quickly owing to the fact that I am in a special situation which I have to improve my English fast.
Please guide me and accept my appreciation for your consideration.
Best Regards,
Mehdi,

Hi Mrs Torsten
I just finished the lesson 3, it was easy and I have done the first five tests. They are easy and others a little confuse. Here are the answers to the questions:
Sue works for a financial company.
She usually starts work at 8 45 am.
She enjoys the personal contact qith her clients because she likes to help people and itā€™s part of her job too.
Thanks.
All the best.
Yanelys

Hi, My name is Mihail.
Iā€™m from Bulgaria, and Iā€™m working like a policeofficer. Iā€™m glad that have chance to contact with you on English .
Iā€™m married and I have two children, dother and son.
If anybody wants to know enything about me or my country he will be well come.
See you soon.

Hello

Here are the answers of the lesson three.
Sue works for a financial company.
She usually starts to work at 8:45 p.m.
She enjoys the personal contact with her clients because they come from all walks of life and are all ages.

Thanks !
Best regards

Hi Mrs torsten

Let me tell you that I did the LIKE A RED RAG test and had a 10 of 10 score. Isnā€™t that great? Well the course is interesting for me, I donā€™t know what the other people think. In the tests Iā€™m doing fine.My last test was GRAMMAR QUESTIONS and it wasnā€™t difficult. Thanks alot, the lessons are easy to understand.

All the best
Yanelys.

Hi everyone,

Please note that Torsten is the German version of the old Swedish first name ā€˜Thorstenā€™. It is a very popular name for boys in northern Europe and means as much as ā€˜stone of Thorā€™ :wink:

For Germanic tribes, Thor was the God of thunder.

Hi Ralf

Thatā€™s a very interesting comment. Itā€™s always good to know a little of everything including the old legends.

Regards, Yanelys :smiley: