Are you a winner?

Dear Torsten,
I’m very glad to recieve this first special letter from you.
I can read the letter with ease though I made 4 mistakes in the grammar test.The listening is clear,so I can understand most of what your friend says.
Now,I’ll introduce myself.I’m a Chinese.My name is Zhang Hui,and my English name is Abby,which given by my English teacher in middle school.I’m not satisfied with my English,especially spoken English.But I think that with your help and my effort,I will be the winner as you told us.
Looking forward for your next letter.
Thanks a lot!
Best regards!
Yours,Abby

HAI!!! I am mythili, from india… i hope i am a winner… i learnt eng. as second language. still i can manage it… but learning goes on non stoppingly…learning new ideas from this forum every day…

Hello,

I try to be a winner but it is difficult. I have days when I make tests and read in English in order to progress but I have days when I forget completely for this. So I guess I am not a winner. :frowning:

To be a winner:

Most people gave up their hope while they are just a few steps away from success…!!

Hi!

Not yet a winner because learning english takes a lot of time. As you know I have changed my habit just not long time ago. I have use the forum since…Well! I’m in a rush and our country is in a deep political crisis so we are not calm, worried every day. We are about to loose our concentration.
Jose

Hi!

Not yet a winner because learning english takes a lot of time. As you know I have changed my habit just not long time ago. I have used the forum since…Well! I’m in a rush and our country is in a deep political crisis so we are not calm, worried every day. We are about to loose our concentration.
Jose

I could not edit my post.

Sorry for the mistake.

Take care,

Mouhcine

Hi Shahid59

you have given really an excellent quote. your this qoute might work like an engine for those who are hopless and disappoint to be a winner.

I will definitely try to be a winner.

Hi…Misskhan

Thanks for your comment…

We all somewhere sometime miss the opportunity to be a winner not because of our inability to achieve but just because of not having [color=blue]enough patience to wait to receive the 'Gold Medal ’

Let us try our best efforts and [color=blue]hopefully our success will emerge from the far horizon …

Have nice day…everyday…!

Very true…

hi torsten,
i want to improve my english.i think that i want to improve my english.In my mind english is coming fluently but when i open my mouth words or not coming propery.
how corect my problem please help
thank u

Hi Slogesh,

If you want to improve your English you need to change your habits and start sticking to basic rules. For example, you use a lot words that don’t exist in the English language such as ‘i’ and ‘u’. You also have not yet learned how to use a spell checker. So, here is what you should do:

• Learn basic spelling, punctuation and capitalization rules.
  • Stick to those rules.
  • Learn how to use spell checker.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A crowded room[YSaerTTEW443543]

hii Torsten,
in our world every person want to winner but achive something important in our life very difficalt you are agree of course:))
but i hope that our life give chance to everyone to became winner in our life:)))

Hi Leka…

May be you are, in a way, right…! But needfully to say that not everyone will be a winner in a particular contest…! Only one can be selected as winner in that contest…!

So the word will give everyone a chance to be a winner in different places, in different competitions…! Got it…?

Hi Sahid,

Where did you learn the phrase ‘neefully to say’? You probably mean ‘needless to say’?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: On the treadmill[YSaerTTEW443543]

Great…Mr. Torsten…

We are very fortunate that you are closely monitoring the inputs of this forum…

It is [color=blue]needless to say…

Thanks for correction…

Hi, Toresten
I failed to receive English lessons for the past. Did I do something wrong? Please tell me what to do. Eventhough I informed that I am here often I don’t want to miss this.

Hiwot

Hi Hiwot,

You can read all the lessons online here: english-test.net/esl/lesson- … rview.html

Also, it seems that you have not completed any of tests yet. Why is that?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A warehouse[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten!I’m from Vietnam!so, I have ability English no good.I’m glad when you help me in learning English!Although I am used to learning in school,my teacher got me some of new word,structure.I speak no good so everybody in forum instructs for me speaking and listening better.thanks you!please to meet you!and who have soft set up cambridge advanced learner dictionary ,could give me!thanks !

hey torsten
I know i’m not a winner in english but trying to learn more just to improve it. I really enjoy all the lessons i recieved from you guys.thanks and more power!