ABC Song

Hi BeeesNeees,

Thank you for your kind correction. It seems that I did get them the wrong way. I could be very reckless at times. I re-checked my dictionary and you are right. Many thanks once again.

Dear Honofield,

Nice to meet you,

My name is Sabina, from Turkmenistan.

Wow, you’ve a good pronunciation, keep it like that,

Sabina

Hi maia,
I hope this message gets you well & content. In my point of view, your pronunciation is great, you speak as if you are one of the Brits. Keep it up.
Yours
Noren (Lewis) Lee

PS: I am very much interested in journalism. I want to be a freelancer, just like you. How long have you been in this field?

Hi Beeesneees,
I fully agree with you. You are a smart person.

Regards

Hi Trangpigi,
Your voice is melodious. Keep it up.

May God bless you
Noren

hi Stefan
it is a very nice song I like it
thanks a lot

Hi! Honorfield

I have heard your english ABC song. It is good

Hello Mr. Honorfield,
I’ve learned the ABC with another song. It’s a bit easier so I can sing it too. I will try it.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

See you later and thanks,
EvilDwarf

It would make me happy to get a Russian Alphabet song.

Hello,

Honorfield, I hope I don’t hurt you if I sing this song, me also. I have a small voice, but I’ll try. I learned from my grandchildren.
By:
Kati Svaby

Oh! wow! how fine the style is?
really i become child of my mom and keep thumb in tongue!!!
Thanks.

I read your comment.

I am a student not a singer.

It was only a challenge or endeavor whether I dare sing it or not. I dared.

You wouldn’t have hit me below the belt. I understand your taunt.

For you to shame!

I read some letters from you and I don’t say only a Hungarian proverb:

" He can see the splinter in another’s eye but cannot see even the beam in his own."

Hi IceCream, I think there is a little bit of misconception in your post regarding “Z”. Please review it. Hint: Former and latter…

You’ve written:
“As for the pronounciation (pronunciation) of the letter [z], both /zi:/ and /zed/ are correct. The former is commonly pronounced by British English speakers whereas the latter is commonly pronounced by American English speakers”

Regards
Noren

Hello Noren,

Icecream ‘reveiwed’ that comment bacvk in message #21!

Oh I am sorry. I wasn’t aware of it. I jumped in that issue too quickly.

Hi Guys,

I really like the idea of singing ABC song. Please let me try with my interpretation. :slight_smile: Thank you in advance.

I try to record from the you tube a new ABC song

Hi,
I am also trying it…

Hi 2010nupur, Is this your real name? I don’t think so. Anyway, it doesn’t matter. Your voice is melodious. Keep it up. Keep yourself to yourself.

Noren

Hello Noren,

Thanks for your comment. I am an Indian and my name is Nupur Chakraborty. Again Thanks to all of u who listened me .

hi, you sing very well.
I also practise myself about ABC song.