A big hello to all new members!

I teach math for more than 5 years to 7 _ 12 grad students. I have a master degree in Applied Mathematics. I like to go abroad for pursuing my education. Because of that I need to improve my English and pass an international English exam.

2 Likes

If you like you can take this test and tell me your result based on which we can create a personal training program for you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much I did the test.

2 Likes

Hello. I’m new to this forum. I do hope that I can help people who I want to learn English writing skills. I’m 64 years-old, and retired. I served in the United States Army during the Vietnam War. I have degrees in Philosophy and Political science. I have earned a Master of Arts Degree in American Culture (MALS), with a focus upon American History, primarily the period of the American Civil War. I was educated at the University of Michigan. I have retired to the state of Georgia. I’ve written more papers than I can recall at this time. I’m sure that I can be of help. I absolutely love immigrants to our country, and I want everyone to excel! Call upon me anytime.

3 Likes

Hello M, welcome to our forum. Do you know that we also have the word ‘helm’ in German meaning helmet’? If you like, please tell us a little more about your current situation. With all the academic experience you have under belt, what you are currently doing and how are you coping with the unfolding pandemic?

1 Like

Hello guys i just come to sing un on the site englishbest
I’m sotha, but i live in Paris, I’m from france, I like the english study, this move to the working in english study. I am also to preparing for TOEIC and TOFEL. My exams on January 09. Iam very much tensed about the exam we all speaking english, don’t just to feel that before on this website.
Thanks all

3 Likes

You are welcome back, Sothatang!

1 Like