A big hello to all new members!

Hello Everyone,
I am from India. I’m basically from a state called Himachal Pradesh. Here people often speak in a local dialect although they also understand Hindi. Hindi is another language that is widely spoken across the nation. I’m looking forward to learn more from this site.

Hi Rosario

Hi Rosario

I am Shanthisethuraman, I am very glad to meet again on the Forum. I understood that from your mail, you had one girlfriend on the forum, I think that girl friend might be myself. First I want to wish you for a “Happy New Year 2016”:. Even if you busy in face book we cannot improve our English unless regular practice on the Forum. My best advice is to practice TOEIC Vocabulary daily and some grammar exercises and Toeic Listening Exercises, it won’t make us fed up, and it would easier our English. Why don;t you visit our Topic ÏN MY NEXT BIRTH"when your time permits you.

Thanks a lot for seeing you on the Forum.

Thanks a lot for seeing you on the Forum.

Shanthi

Hi,

I have been member in this forum since long time ago but this is my first time to post here. I am hoping to improve my english in this site and make new friends.

1 Like

hi,

My name is Andhy. I have been member here since long time ago. I am hoping to make new friends and improve my English.

1 Like

Welcome, Andhy! Yes, you have been a member here for a long time as one can see it from the date of your joining. Come on the forum (of your choice) as often as you would need it. There are native and non native English users you can meet. Wish you all the best!

1 Like

hi am sanjoy,20 yrs, from India.
am interested to learn English so I want a lot of friend to talk with them and text chat with them which give me a lot of fluency in English. so if there is same minded person please contact with me.thanks sanjoy

1 Like

You are welcome, Sanjoy. Certainly, you can improve your English on the forums here. But please note to post your questions as well as possible. You may see the difference in the modification made in your current post.

Hi, I am Sanjoy, aged 20 years, from India. I am interested in learning English. So I would like to have as many friends as possible here so that I can talk to them and gain fluency in English. If there are like-minded persons, they may please join me. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I am new here.
Thank you very much for activating my account, Torsten! You motivate me a lot to master English.

1 Like

You’re most welcome, Bibo! It’s great that Torsten has motivated you in two days.

1 Like

Exactly, motivation is the key to any endeavor so keep on keeping on :wink:

I like your so keep on keeping on.

1 Like

The phrase might actually have been coined by Napoleon Hill. At least that’s whom I learned it from.

Thank you, Torsten, for the information.

1 Like

You’re most welcome, Lawrence.

Hi!! It’s nice to meet all of you. I’m happy to see that so many people have a desire to improve their English!

2 Likes

Hello Borrego, welcome to our forum, it’s great to have you on board.

1 Like

Hi everybody

I am Sarah… and I am really glad to reach you here… I hope we can help each other to have better English skills!

Thank you all…

2 Likes

Hallo Sarah, welcome to our forum. We are very glad to have you. If you like, you can tell us a little bit more about yourself. Where are you from and why are you learning English?

Regards,
Torsten

1 Like

Hello every body

My name is Mariyeh. I’m a math tutor. I’m from Iran. I’m going to take the TOEFL test. I’m so glad that I have joined this website. This website is so useful, it provides opportunities for helping each other. I need help in writing and speaking section. Thanks to all of you for being here and helping each other.

Regards,
Mariyeh

2 Likes

Hello Mariyeh,

Thank you very much for joining our community. It’s great to see that young people like you are exchanging their experiences in learning English. Please do tell us more about your work as a math tutor and why you are preparing to take the TOEFL test.

Regards,
Torsten

1 Like