A big hello to all new members!

Hi, sheri!
But what subjects do you teach? Couldn’t agree more, English is really dynamic language and interesting from all points of you. Well, as you see, there are many columns on the forum where you can learn much, ask questions and create your own topics.

1 Like

Hello

A new member here …and His name is Herc …
Cheers and claps for him … :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

and I think that after 120 Posts I have to introduce myself again :lol: :lol:

Thank you all

Herc

1 Like

Puje, where did you see the job ad? In the newspaper or on the Internet? How long did you job interview last and how many people took part in it?

So many relocations have you done so far? I take it most families move to Ulaanbaatar? How many cities are there in Mongolia? Have you also done relocations for people who move to Mongolia from abroad?

What university are you going to study at? So, you want to become a civil engineer. What do you like about this profession? I take it you are good at mathematics and physics?

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: How did Queen Elizabeth acknowledge the English victory?[YSaerTTEW443543]

1 Like

Thanks a lot for writing Torsten. Your questions encourages me to write. Will you write some commet on my writing if you want? Thank you so much.

Here you go.

I found the job on the advertising board which is on the street while i was waiting for a bus. The interview didn’t last me long and it took me almost 15 or 20 minutes.

I’ve gone almost everywhere in Ulaanbaatar also, I’ve gone some countrysides which were in straight south of Mongolia which is called Omno Govi and it is kind of desert place there is a lot of sand. I think I acrossed all over Mongolia every where in Mongolia is beautiful.

I’m going to a university for sure. I don’t know where I’m getting into but, better ones. I like a civil engineering it’s because very professional profession and Mongolia needs to be built a lot roads and bridges. You know where located Mongolia is right? First of all, it’s land locked country and we can’t have waterways. Second of all, people will only need to drive, I guess they can fly but, it’s a lot expensive. So a lot less people will choose to drive. I like this profession because, I think it can make me rich if I work hard and help people get where they want to go.

Talk to you soon.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for writing Torsten. Your questions encourages me to write. Will you write some commet on my writing if you want? Thank you so much.

Here you go.

I found the job on the advertising board which is on the street while i was waiting for a bus. The interview didn’t last me long and it took me almost 15 or 20 minutes.

I’ve gone almost everywhere in Ulaanbaatar also, I’ve gone some countrysides which were in straight south of Mongolia which is called Omno Govi and it is kind of desert place there is a lot of sand. I think I acrossed all over Mongolia every where in Mongolia is beautiful.

I’m going to a university for sure. I don’t know where I’m getting into but, better ones. I like a civil engineering it’s because very professional profession and Mongolia needs to be built a lot roads and bridges. You know where located Mongolia is right? First of all, it’s land locked country and we can’t have waterways. Second of all, people will only need to drive, I guess they can fly but, it’s a lot expensive. So a lot less people will choose to drive. I like this profession because, I think it can make me rich if I work hard and help people get where they want to go.

Talk to you soon.

Hi Puje,

So how many languages do you speak? The Mongolian language is based on the Cyrillic alphabet, isn’t it? As for your questions, yes I know where Mongolia is – I once was in the Altai Mountains at the Russian-Mongolian border.

Regarding your writing skills, I understand eveything you want to say. If you want to improve your writing skills you should enrol in our 30/30/30 Challenge.

Regards,
Torsten

PS: What does bye mean in Mongolian?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Art History[YSaerTTEW443543]

1 Like

There you are.

You even have been to Mongolian and Russian board. That’s awesome. Which part of the USA are from? What do you do? What’s your future goals? Do you desire to help people? That’s why you visit in this forum and write?

I speak Mongolian pretty well although, A little bit Russian and English.

Talk to u later.

1 Like

Hi all !!!

I am Stasi from Bulgaria(EUROPE) and I am 18 years old :smiley:

1 Like

Hi again stasi,

Is it a coincidence? :smiley: Two days ago one girl with a nick rapacious_snake also from Bulgaria and 18 years of old joined this site.Maybe, you are her friend? :wink:

1 Like

Hi. Guys:
I am nami from Atlanta ,USA and want to improve my english as well as I can,
welcome everybody to talk with me

1 Like

Hi Nami

How long have you lived in Atlanta? Why don’t you tell us more about yourself and also about Atlanta? :smiley:

Amy

1 Like

I have been at Atlanta for almost 6 years, what you want to know about me, I am working at The Center for Diseases Control and Prevention(CDC) related with Influenza virus work, I like my job so much, and I want to improvre my english as well as I can

1 Like

Hi, everybody

I haven’t communicated with friends for a long time, I miss you. Now I come back.

I am learning oral English from foreign teachers in a program
I can communicate with them and understand their meanings, but I feel I cann’t express my meaning freely. I hope your help, I like to attend this community to communicate with you.

Timothy Tu

1 Like

You’re always welcome, Timothy Tu!

1 Like

Hi Folks,

I’m a teacher of study skills and languages, curently working in Qatar. I’ve been assigned to teach TOEFL prep this year and – whoops! They changed the test!
:smiley:

I am interested in developing strategies for acing the TOEFL IBT; I will share what I know as time goes on and I become more familiar with the test --I am really looking forward to taking it myself!-- and in the meantime I would appreciate any insight anyone can offer regarding the test content.

1 Like

Hi qatar_teacher

Welcome to the gang. :smiley:

Where are you from originally? And how long have you been in Qatar? Have you taught anywhere else?

Amy

1 Like

hi, I’m Dree and I’m from Brazil. I’m an English and Portuguese teacher. I would like to say HELLO to every one and also to know how to ask a question on English grammar. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi dree! Glad to meet you. If you want to ask a question concerning English grammar you should enter the forum English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms and create a new topic by clicking on the button ‘new topic’

1 Like

Hi,

My name is Teia and I am from Romania. I am happy to join this forum.

1 Like

Hi, teia_petrescu!
Tell us more about yourself. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi everybody,

I’m from Viet Nam. That’s great when finding this website. In here I can improve my English skill and make some friends. I am so happy about that.

1 Like