Your school has received a gift of money. What do you think is the best way...

Your school has received a gift of money. What do you think is the best way for your school to spend this money? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Education is very important to every individual, with this, it needs tools or ways for it to be disseminated. If a school receives an amount of money, it should be used to increase facilities and materials for good education. Increasing the amount of books and computers, as well as, building more classrooms and activity centers should be the priority of a school in money expenditures.

The most important thing to purchase every time a school is funded are books and computers. Through these things, students learn. And with the right amount, students would have less difficulty studying. For instance, public schools needs to buy more books and computers to ease the difficulty of students in learning. If a school have enough books and computers, students would not have to share books with each other. It benefits them well.

Another, the school should increase classrooms and activity centers. There are increasing amount of students every year, so, schools must compensate. Due to the fact that some students study outside the classrooms, and that the demand is increasing, classrooms should be built. Moreover, students whom are talented in different ways, such as, sports, art and music, needs activity rooms or facilities wherein they could practice and master their talents.

In conclusion, a school must focus the fund that is given on increasing the number of books and computers, as well as, build classrooms and activity centers. In my opinion, schools must improve their education through funding on what their students needs most. These helps students learn better and makes them more productive.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student need money?

Only poor Clapicusrein. You must do better than this!You have a good grasp of vocabulary, use it more effectively.

Kitos. 7/10

I see, I am having difficulty focusing actually. When I time myself with 40 minutes I still struggle. I will try to read more to increase my word bank. Thanks!