Young people should try several different jobs before they take a long term caree

Thank you for correction. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people should try several different jobs before they take a long term career.

With the development of society, an increasing number of people are beginning to realize the importance of career planning. When it comes to whether young people should take a long term career only after trying several different jobs, there are always a host of different opinions held by different people. As far as I am concerned, it is necessary for youngsters to attempt a few varied jobs before taking a long run career due to the considerable benefits the experience would bring to them.

To begin with, it is true that taking a long term career from the beginning enjoys many merits. The more time one spends in a certain field, the more familiar he will get with this field. The more familiar one get with the field, the more advantages he will possess when competing with others. Take Bill Gates as an example. He devoted himself to the software business just after dropping out from Harvard University. Based on the substantive information and knowledge he accumulated in his early life, he managed to build a matchless business empire of software. In light of this, no one could deny the benefits of taking a long term career without trying other jobs.

Wonderful though the advantages that jumping right into the long term career enjoys, it cannot compete with benefit that trying several different jobs bring about, when experience is taken into account. The experience that one could gain from taking a few diverse employments will, to a large extent, enhance his competitive capacity. For instance, my uncle has experienced various jobs, like salesman and reporter, before he becomes the manager of human resource department in China Mobile Company. He always tells me that he learned a lot of practical skills on how to deal with different types of individuals from working as salesman and reporter and it is these outstanding skills that promote his successful career today. Obviously, the rich experience of trying different jobs plays extremely important role in the advancement of individuals.

In addition, taking a few diverse employments is instrumental for young people to find out what they are really interested in. It is hard to make sure whether a job is suitable for a youngster before doing it. By changing several jobs, young people are able to compare the feeling of taking these different kinds of employments and pick out the one which he likes most. For example, my chemistry teacher tells me that his dream was to become a successful businessman when he was young, but he quit his position in a big company when he was twenty five years old because he found that he did not like the feelings of working in a competitive environment. After several job changes, he finally figures out that teaching is his favorite. He said if he had not plucked up his courage to try a few different jobs, there was a great chance that he was still living a boring and stressful life. Therefore, youngsters ought to attempt several different jobs to determine the right one that they are going to take as a long term career.

From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that youngsters who try a few diverse jobs will obtain more benefits than those who do not. Thereby, young people should be encouraged to take several different types of employments before they take a long term career.

TOEFL listening discussions: What does an unlimited parking pass include?

Thank you for correction. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people should try several different jobs before they take a long term career.

With the development of society, an increasing number of people are beginning to realize the importance of career planning. When it comes to whether young people should take a long term career only after trying several different jobs, there are always a host of different opinions held by different people. As far as I am concerned, it is necessary for youngsters to attempt a few varied jobs before taking a long run career, due to the considerable benefits the experience would bring to them.

To begin with, it is true that taking a long term career from the beginning enjoys many merits. The more time one spends in a certain field, the more familiar he will get with this field. The more familiar one get with the field, the more advantages he will possess when competing with others. Take Bill Gates as an example. He devoted himself to the software business just after dropping out from Harvard University. Based on the substantive information and knowledge he accumulated in his early life, he managed to build a matchless business empire of software. In light of this, no one could deny the benefits of taking a long term career without trying other jobs.

Wonderful though the advantages that jumping right into the long term career enjoys, it cannot compete with benefit that trying several different jobs bring about, when experience is taken into account. The experience that one could gain from taking a few diverse employments will, to a large extent, enhance his competitive capacity. For instance, my uncle has experienced various jobs, like salesman and reporter, before he BECAME becomes the manager of the human resource department in China Mobile Company. He always tells me that he learned a lot of practical skills on how to deal with different types of individuals from working as A salesman and reporter(,) and it WAS thOse outstanding skills that promoteD his successful career today. Obviously, the rich experience of trying different jobs plays extremely important role in the advancement of individuals.

In addition, taking a few diverse employments is instrumental for young people to find out what they are really interested in. It is hard to make sure whether a job is suitable for a youngster before doing it. By changing several jobs, young people are able to compare the feeling of taking these different kinds of employments and pick out the one which he likes most. For example, my chemistry teacher tells me that his dream was to become a successful businessman when he was young, but he quit his position in a big company when he was twenty five years old because he found that he did not like the feelings of working in a competitive environment. After several job changes, he finally figures out that teaching is his favorite. He said if he had not plucked up his courage to try a few different jobs, there was a great chance that he MIGHT BE still living a boring and stressful life. Therefore, youngsters ought to attempt several different jobs to determine the right one that they are going to take as a long term career.

From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that youngsters who try a few diverse jobs will obtain more benefits than those who do not. Thereby, young people should be encouraged to take several different types of employments before they take a long term career.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A little repetitive, but very good.

KItos. 9/10