Young people enjoy life more than older people do. Do you agree or disagree?

Everybody has right to enjoy their life. Whethet the fact, young adult enjoy their life as conpared to old people is always a debatable one. In the given scenario, some people perceived that, the people of young generation have more fu than old generation do. Meanehile, some other opine that aged people do get more pleaure in life than that of youth. However, i personally think that old people live their life to the fullest as they have life experiences.

To start with, elderly have already dine a lot of hard work when they were at their young age so as to secure their future. So, by now they are financially stable and they do not have to worry about their future. For instance, my grandfather, he is a retired army now. He get pension from government every month. This allows him to spend hus money i whatever ways he wants to. To be more precise, he can expend either for entertaining purpose or even invest them which young people could afford to.

Furthermore, the amount of experiences that the old people have mayter the most. They have seen many ups and downs in their life. To be more specific, they can visualise their life in better ways. For example, a person who have lifetime experiences can anticipate what might be happen in near future. This way, they are already prepared to embrace any good or bad in their life. In contrast, young people are not mature enough mentally to understand the purpose of life in depth. They always need sonebody to take life decision. Hence, they know less about the things i life which disrupt them to enjoy their life in such a young age.

All things considered, age is just a number. No matter how old the person is, he is always young by his heart. As a matter of fact, with his maturity, he can solve any of his problems in a wise way. This leads him to live a joyful life.

2 Likes

Everyone has the right to enjoy their life. The question of whether young adults enjoy their lives compared to old people is always controversial. In the given scenario, some people think that people of the young generation enjoy life more than the old generation. Others are of the opinion that older people enjoy life more than the young. However, I personally think that old people can enjoy their lives to the fullest because they have life experience.

First of all, the elderly have worked hard in their younger years to secure their future. Therefore, they are now financially stable and do not have to worry about their future. For example, my grandfather is now a retired soldier. He gets a pension from the government every month. With that, he can spend his money as he wants. More specifically, he can either spend it on entertainment or even invest it, which young people cannot afford.

Besides, the old people have gained the most experience. They have experienced many ups and downs in their lives. To be more specific, they can imagine their life better. For example, a person who has a lifetime of experience can anticipate what might happen in the near future. In this way, they are already prepared to accept anything good or bad in their life. In contrast, young people are not mentally mature enough to understand the meaning of life in depth. They always need someone to make life decisions. Therefore, they know less about things in life, which prevents them from enjoying their lives at such a young age.

All in all, age is just a number. No matter how old a person is, he is always young at heart. In fact, with his maturity, he can solve any of his problems wisely. This leads him to a joyful life.

1 Like

What score would i get for this essay?

1 Like

A very low score for obvious reasons.

1 Like

I need 20+ in my writing. Please do help me.

1 Like

Please read and follow this advice: